Eevee is my starter...Which Eevee evolution you like best?...and about those stones...

Kiryuu

I'm back at this game. I never use Eevee family before so I was wondering...

Which one you like best?

Also can someone minor spoiler me:

How far do you get your 1st, Water Stone, Fire Stone and Thunderstone? (tell my by Gym's plz)

I can't make my decision here...Every Eevee seems to learn only their Typing moves, no diversity what so ever.

I got Sylveon but I also like Vaporeon....and Glaceon but it isn't available at this moment.

Post your tips!

I can answer the part on which one I like the most. That would be Espeon. Great ability, cool design and good in battle. You should be able to get it in Rejuvenation easily.

There should be an item guide for the evolution stone locations.

And yes, eeveelutions don't have the best movesets. But they do have shadow ball for coverage.

Eevee is not a good idea as a starter if you ask me. They get no coverage, which means they are not that great at attacking: they ARE great at supporting the team, but most of the moves they need for that are Egg Moves, which is why I think it is better to obtain an Eevee later on, when you can breed, rather than starting with it.

This being said, I think you should not choose. I mean, why picking one eeveelution when you can have them all? Make an Eevee Baton Pass team! It will take a while and a lot of breeding but the result will be hilarious, I tell you. For now, since you have to evolve your starter, I recommend Sylveon because it is the one with the best tat spread (and if you have the HA, it's the one that hits the hardest). But as soon as you get the chance to breed, to try making a baton pass team, sadly those are not allowed on SD! anymore, but they are so much fun...

Everyone seems to like Espeon lol. Yay for that Umbreon fan!

Eevee is not a good idea as a starter if you ask me. They get no coverage, which means they are not that great at attacking: they ARE great at supporting the team, but most of the moves they need for that are Egg Moves, which is why I think it is better to obtain an Eevee later on, when you can breed, rather than starting with it.

This being said, I think you should not choose. I mean, why picking one eeveelution when you can have them all? Make an Eevee Baton Pass team! It will take a while and a lot of breeding but the result will be hilarious, I tell you. For now, since you have to evolve your starter, I recommend Sylveon because it is the one with the best tat spread (and if you have the HA, it's the one that hits the hardest). But as soon as you get the chance to breed, to try making a baton pass team, sadly those are not allowed on SD! anymore, but they are so much fun...

Yeah, they have no diversity what so ever which is a shame. Vaporeon have some very nice stats learning Aurora Beam has well! so that's alright

I'm planning to run Leafeon or Vaporeon at this point. SD is very good and combining with Baton Pass should deliver some nice damage AND support overall.

I do agree that the Eevee family are sort of weak and this is my first time using them. Maybe at the end I end up making a whole Eevee team lol

Thanks for the inputs fellas

Espeon, like everybody else, second close is leafeon, felt like it has been underappreciated, better stat spread, and third would be glaceon and vaporeon equally, not sure how i feel about other eeveelutions