Need help for a leaf stone trade

helion

Hey guys, I got a Nuzleaf with really good IVs and stuff and would love to get a shiftry early on (after 2nd badge).

Anyone have a spare leaf stone that can put on a pokemon to trade? I don't have anything of value to give back other than an unevolved Eevee.

I got extremely confused hahah. I have like 2 extra leaf stones currently on Reborn and I'd do anything for another Eevee...

Then I realized trading wasn't a thing yet, if ever.

Can you sense the disappointment?

EVIDENTLY, ONLINE FUNCTIONALITIES ARE A WORK IN PROGRESS ON REBORN SO WE WILL BE SEEING THEM IN THE FUTURE!

HOORAY!

THIS MERITS THE USE OF ALL CAPS!

im not sure about the capabilities of an online feature in reborn that would take a server and those cost serious money to upkeep that would take a serious blow to ame and the teams budget for reborn. not to mention the scripting would be a litteral nightmare

im not sure about the capabilities of an online feature in reborn that would take a server and those cost serious money to upkeep that would take a serious blow to ame and the teams budget for reborn. not to mention the scripting would be a litteral nightmare

Actually, Kuro has been programming one into Reborn.