Reliving past events

Kat

I'm on version 6 and at Crawli's gym and went to go check out the past events since I was having a hard time with Crawli, thought maybe I could get some new shadow pokemon that would be useful. But the only events listed are Goldenwood, Amethyst Cave, and Carotos Mountain. Is it supposed to be this way? Also, for the Amethyst Cave event there are only 2 grunts in the room and it seems like there's no where else to go after defeating them. Not sure if this is a bug or not, but it doesn't say simulation completed and I can't find anywhere else to go.

I wanted to make a thread about this too, as I had the same doubt (but I eventually forgot about it). Pretty sure there are much more events where you battle grunts with shadow mons which you can't currently re-live, such as the Girafarig in Akuwa Forest. Also, unlike the other two events, the Amethyst Cave one doesn't have a proper end, where a message appears saying simulation complete or something like that.

Okay! Thanks for the response. Yeah I wasn't sure if it was a bug on my games end or the events just aren't available right now. But if you are wondering the same thing then I assume its meant to be this way.

Edit: Also I was hoping to relive the Secret Shore event to access the other side of the Lab, or is there another way to do this?

Edited by Kat