Fate/Throne of Heroes

rustytengo

This is something i have been planing on doing for awhile now, but I really couldn't figure out where to put it, but now we have this nice animation place.

So what is this? Well its a place to put and discuses servants ether you have made or ones already in any work of Fate.

Here is the wiki for those of you who have no clue what I'm talking about.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Servant

Normally i would put a giant limit on what could be made into a servant but not. The only things I ask is to not put character like Goku, Naruto, and Superman as servants, and try not to use something that is really modern.

so anyways i hope those of you who like this have fun. Since making and talking about servants is my favorite thing about Fate.

Here's some servants that i have made.

Name: Hervor, The Shield Maiden

Class: Saber

Attributes:

Strength-A

Endurance-B

Agility-C

Magic-D

Luck-C+

Class Skills: Magic Resistance-B, Riding-C

Personal Skills: Bravery-B, Pillager-D, ???

Noble Phantasm:

Tyrfing, the Cursed Sword-EX

When activated Tyrfing will kill, even from the smallest of wounds, if it fails to wound and kill the enemy then it will take the life of it's wilder.

Name: Sir Tristan

Class: Archer

Attributes:

Strength-C

Endurance-C

Agility-B

Magic-C

Luck-B

Class Skills: Magic Resistance-C, Independent Action-C

Personal Skills: ???

Noble Phantasm:

The bow that never misses-???

not quite sure about this one.

Name: Spirit of the West /ERROR

Class: Rider

Attributes:

Strength-???

Endurance-???

Agility-???

Magic-???

Luck-???

Class Skills: Riding-ERROR, Magic Resistance-C

Personal Skill: ???

Noble Phantasm:

Never Ending Dream-ERROR

so what do y'all think about them. I need to do a bit more work on Archer.

Rider is a complicated one since he is based of concept hince the error things.

Wow people are showing interest in this

Can i make one up, or does it have to be a historical figure of some sort?

If i can make one up, i have like a billion ideas. :P

in general I'd rather have them be a historical or legendary figure since making one up kind of defeats the purpose of them, but I'm not saying its not possible since its not like they made one up in Fate/Stay night or anything...

I wonder what can Guan Yu, Napoleon and Miyamoto Musashi can bring to the table.

well lets, see well my Asian heroes and legends knowledge is quite low, but from a quick wikipedia search... Guan Yu probably would be a lancer class and his Noble Phantasm would most likely be the Green Crescent Dragon Blade. What it would do i not sure. Parameters and skills other then magic resistance for his class skill, i wouldn't really know for sure without looking a bit more. maybe riding in there some where.

Napoleon probably would ether be an Rider class or Archer. Archer because he was known for using artillery very well in battles and rider because its seems fitting. His Noble Phantasm would probably be something related to artillery.

Miyamoto Musashi would be Saber (possibly Assassin) and is the guy who fought the guy Stay Nights Assassin took his name from so he would fight similar to that in ways, but like i said before my Asian heroes and legends knowledge is not that good. So i wouldn't be able to say much more then that for now.

You should almost nick the servants from Bfroger's Fate RP and put them here. Or, I could remake Beowulf here instead, since I think I might make a couple adjustments.

feel free to remake Beowulf if you want, i didn't put Abigail Williams up since i want some feed back on the ones i put in the first post. though i might grab them and put them in the OP as a few examples of "completed" servants.

Edited by rustytengo

fun update time both Ceaser and sheep's archer have both been made into servants for Fate/Grand Order.

I have a bunch of Servant concepts ready. I can post them up when I get home from the vacation tomorrow.

#fatenerd

Goodi i never got to see who thought up for your RP since we all made are own for it.

So, you say no Goku or Superman, By that are you saying no fictional characters or do you mean no stupidly OP characters?

Also I'll probs throw some stuff in here as well, though not right now

Fictional heroes are fine. i meant modern fictional heroes. i would never remove fictional heroes that would be like almost all the them.
a good rule of thumb is if they where before the 20th century then they would be fine but after that i wouldn't really use them.

I will start by posting two, one of which is the updated version of my favourite original Rider ^^

Name: Sindbad

Alignment: Neutral Good

Strenght: C

Endurance: C

Agility: C

Mana: E

Luck: EX

Noble Phantasm: A++

Class skills:

Riding: A

Magic Resistance: D

Personal skills:

Golden Rule: B

Instinct: B

One With The Sea: A (Even the sea subjects itself to Rider as he sails it. At rank A, one is capable of calming the waves as well as bewilder them as they see fit.)

Noble Phantasm:

Seven Journeys - Sailor's Ivory Fantasy: EX, Anti-Army (A Reality Marble constructed from the stories of Rider's supposed travels. A world of naught but the raging sea, it is the picture of Rider's very soul. He appears sailing on his boat when in this realm, and the sea beckons to his will. Having been created from the stories, the Reality Marble is abundant with creatures Rider had encountered in his prior life. If his enemies don't drown, they will certainly fall victim to the terrors below. Note: the use of the Reality Marble is increadibly costly on Rider and he can only keep the mirage up for several minutes at a time, most likely only getting to use it once during the War.)

Name: Conaire Mor, the green Saber

Alignment: Lawful Good

Strenght: B

Agility: B

Mana: B

Luck: D

Noble Phantasm: C

Class skills:

Magic Resistance: B+ (Rank up thanks to his inhuman origin.)

Riding: - (The skill is lost due to Conaire's origin as the son of a birdman.)

Personal skills:

Charisma: C (A king, but the skill suffers a rank down because of his inhuman origin.)

Geasa: A+ (Several geasa, aka taboos, were imposed upon the young Conaire before he had become king by his father, the Bird King. He is forbidden from performing these actions, the most important of which is to never harm a bird. As long as he obeys the geasa, his parameters receive a rank up, but if he ever breaks a geasa, Conaire will suffer a rank down in his parameters as well as his skills. One tricky geasa is that he is never to spend more than 9 consecutive night away from the city of Tara. In order to eliminate the geasa, a Command Seal is to be used.)

The Three Gifts: - (Conaire had initially been gifted with the gift of sight, the gift of hearing and the gift of judgement, but he bestowed those gifts to his foster brothers, hence the elimination of this skill.)

Noble Phantasm:

Claíomh Amhránaíocht - The Singing Sword: B, Anti-Unit/Team (Conaire's sword is capable of resonating at whichever frequency he wishes it to. Upon calling the name of his Phantasm, Conaire is capable of releasing a massive shockwave of sound at a target up to a hundred meters away, powerful enough to burst through a concrete wall.)

Adding one more cuz booored!

Name: Virgin Mary

Class: Lancer

Strenght: D

Endurance: B+

Agility: D

Mana: A

Luck: C-

Noble Phantasm: B

Class skills:

Magic Resistance: A (Due to the skill, Holy Virgin.)

Personal skills:

Holy Virgin: A+ (Mary is the virgin mother of the God's son, blessed by the angels. The skill provides Mary with high Magiv Resistance at the same level as a rank A skill.)

Saint: A (Mary is the mother of God. At rank A, her brilliant purity shines through even to the darkest of hearts.)

Noble Phantasm:

Lance of Longinus: B, Anti-Unit (Ironic, but Mary, as a Lancer, wields the very spear which ended her beloved son's life. The wounds inflicted with the cross shaped spear never recover. However, Mary, because of her nature, is capable of tending to those wounds. It is a divine weapon, unbreakable by human means.)

Kyrie Eleison - The Blood Spilled for the World: A, Anti-Unit (After having pierced the heart of the son of God, the lance of Longinues bathed in its victim's blood, attaining its healing properties, only unlockable by the only person related to the blood - Mary. Once acquired, the blood heals any and all wounds, both those of the body and those of the soul.)

Holy Spear - Longinus: B, Anti-Army (Mary channels her faith through the accursed lance, it taking form of a brilliant burst of light shaped like a cross ((Eva-style)) which incinerates her enemies.)

Edited by Bfroger6

I will start by posting two, one of which is the updated version of my favourite original Rider ^^

Name: Sindbad

Agility: C

Mana: E

Luck: EX

Noble Phantasm: A++

Class skills:

Riding: A

Magic Resistance: D

Personal skills:

Golden Rule: B

Instinct: B

One With The Sea: A (Even the sea subjects itself to Rider as he sails it. At rank A, one is capable of calming the waves as well as bewilder them as they see fit.)

Noble Phantasm:

Seven Journeys - Sailor's Ivory Fantasy: EX, Anti-Army (A Reality Marble constructed from the stories of Rider's supposed travels. A world of naught but the raging sea, it is the picture of Rider's very soul. He appears sailing on his boat when in this realm, and the sea beckons to his will. Having been created from the stories, the Reality Marble is abundant with creatures Rider had encountered in his prior life. If his enemies don't drown, they will certainly fall victim to the terrors below. Note: the use of the Reality Marble is increadibly costly on Rider and he can only keep the mirage up for several minutes at a time, most likely only getting to use it once during the War.)

Name: Conaire Mor, the green Saber

Alignment: Lawful Good

Strenght: B

Agility: B

Mana: B

Class skills:

Magic Resistance: B+ (Rank up thanks to his inhuman origin.)

Riding: - (The skill is lost due to Conaire's origin as the son of a birdman.)

Personal skills:

Charisma: C (A king, but the skill suffers a rank down because of his inhuman origin.)

Geasa: A+ (Several geasa, aka taboos, were imposed upon the young Conaire before he had become king by his father, the Bird King. He is forbidden from performing these actions, the most important of which is to never harm a bird. As long as he obeys the geasa, his parameters receive a rank up, but if he ever breaks a geasa, Conaire will suffer a rank down in his parameters as well as his skills. One tricky geasa is that he is never to spend more than 9 consecutive night away from the city of Tara. In order to eliminate the geasa, a Command Seal is to be used.)

The Three Gifts: - (Conaire had initially been gifted with the gift of sight, the gift of hearing and the gift of judgement, but he bestowed those gifts to his foster brothers, hence the elimination of this skill.)

Noble Phantasm:

Claíomh Amhránaíocht - The Singing Sword: B, Anti-Unit/Team (Conaire's sword is capable of resonating at whichever frequency he wishes it to. Upon calling the name of his Phantasm, Conaire is capable of releasing a massive shockwave of sound at a target up to a hundred meters away, powerful enough to burst through a concrete wall.)

Adding one more cuz booored!

Name: Virgin Mary

Strenght: D

Endurance: B+

Agility: D

Mana: A

Luck: C-

Class skills:

Magic Resistance: A (Due to the skill, Holy Virgin.)

Personal skills:

Holy Virgin: A+ (Mary is the virgin mother of the God's son, blessed by the angels. The skill provides Mary with high Magiv Resistance at the same level as a rank A skill.)

Saint: A (Mary is the mother of God. At rank A, her brilliant purity shines through even to the darkest of hearts.)

Noble Phantasm:

Lance of Longinus: B, Anti-Unit (Ironic, but Mary, as a Lancer, wields the very spear which ended her beloved son's life. The wounds inflicted with the cross shaped spear never recover. However, Mary, because of her nature, is capable of tending to those wounds. It is a divine weapon, unbreakable by human means.)

Kyrie Eleison - The Blood Spilled for the World: A, Anti-Unit (After having pierced the heart of the son of God, the lance of Longinues bathed in its victim's blood, attaining its healing properties, only unlockable by the only person related to the blood - Mary. Once acquired, the blood heals any and all wounds, both those of the body and those of the soul.)

Holy Spear - Longinus: B, Anti-Army (Mary channels her faith through the accursed lance, it taking form of a brilliant burst of light shaped like a cross ((Eva-style)) which incinerates her enemies.)

nice, nice I like Riders new NP. I will probably dig some more of mine out and put them up tomorrow. need to put up my Lancer after i rework him a little.

Edited by rustytengo

Haha, I think I succesfully reworked Rider. Now he's actually cool and strong, heheh.

Anyhow... did someone say Musashi Miyamoto? Well, lucky you, cuz my friend already thought him up as a Servant, so I'll go post it now ~

Name: Musashi Miyamoto
Class: Berserker
Alignment: Lawful Neutral ~ Insane Reckless

Strenght: C- ~ A++
Endurance: B+ ~ EX
Agility: B ~ A+
Mana: C ~ B
Luck: C ~ A

Class skills:
Mad Enchancement: E- ~ EX

Personal skills:
Eye of the Mind (True): A+ ~ E- (Ranks down as Mad Enchancement ranks up.)
Eye of the Mind (False): B (Does not rank down from Mad Enchancement.)
Eternal Arms Mastery: A+ (Despite the high rank in the skill, when Berserker's Mad Enchancement reaches a certain rank, he will start just trashing about without thinking.)
Niten Ichi: A+ (Dual wielding technique, wooo! The skill does not rank down from Mad Enchancement, as it had been honed to near perfection by its wielder.)
Art: A ~ - (Bushido is an art to Berserker, and therefore requires grace. Not only that, but Berserker had an artistic side to him in his lifetime. The skill ranks down from Mad Enchancement, though.)
Projectile (Wakizashi): A (Berserker is an adept at throwing weapons. He can utilize his short sword as a long range projectile while still keeping close quarter enemies at bay with his katana.)
Ferocious Constitution: A+++ (A skill which gradually raises Berserker's Mad Enchancement, and therefore, also his parameters, during combat, while slowly degrading his capability of rational thought. Also, once reaching a certain point, he will not stop until all of his enemies are dead. It is generally a positive skill... if you like having to deal with an unstoppable mad samurai, that is. That being said, the skill also encompasses several aspects of Battle Continuation.)

Noble Phantasm:
Niten Ichi-ryū - Two Heavens as One: EX -> A, Passive/Anti-Unit (Not a Noble Phantasm per se, but more of an ancient Japanese school of swordsmanship founded by Berserker himself. The Noble Phantasm is a gathered abundance of various sword techniques all possesed by Berserker in his lifetime and now, when summoned as a Servant, that knowledge grew beyond his mortal limitations. All of the techniques, even those taught after Berserker's death, are now in his grasp, further improving his overall strenght. Note: corresponds to Berserker's Eternal Arms Mastery skill, meaning that it loses rank from Mad Enchancement. Note: had Berserker been summoned under the Saber class, he would have been able to access his full potential with the sword, actually combining two heavens into one in order to perform an unavoidable lethal slash at an enemy as long as they are in his range of sight, capable of instantly killing them. However, as a Berserker, the use of active Phantasms is restricted, and therefore, most he can do is put a disbalance upon the heavens, performing a strike capable of slashing through any solid matter. This is only usable while his Mad Enchancement is below rank C.)

And now I'm adding one more cuz, once again, boooored! cx

Name: Papa Legba

Class: Caster

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Agility: E

Mana: D-

Class skills:

Item Construction: B (Ability to construct various items required to perform voodoo and hoodoo rituals. This, among many other things, involves creation of voodoo dolls.)

Territory Creation: B (Ability to create a voodoo workshop. If the user has enough space, one can mark a whole territory as the holy ground by placing specific objects around the premises. The holy ground provides perfect conditions for performing voodoo rituals.)

Personal skills:

Divinity: D (Voodoo mythology, Papa Legba is a loa, a spirit.)

Mute: C (Caster cannot speak. However, he can conjure his magecraft without the requirement of words.)

Familiar (Dog): C (A dog follows Caster around. The dog, too, is not of earthly origin. This is because Papa Legba is symbolized by a dog in the mythology.)

Hoodoo: EX (Opossed to popular belief, voodoo itself is not the magic portrayed in many films. Voodoo is the religion originating from the African American people and the magic, or magecraft, they practice is called hoodoo. Caster specializes in this mistique and perverse school of magecraft, and has unlocked even its darkest secrets. Possesses various techniques of the voodoo and hoodoo practices as well as greater knowledge on the subject than any of the mortal voodoo gurus.)

Noble Phantasm:

Crossroad of the Undead - Zombification: A++, Anti-Unit (The practice of creating zombies. These may be the actual zombies, aka, humans deprived of their own will, automatons which serve Caster, but the modern definition of a zombie had altered this ability, allowing Caster to actually reanimate dead bodies with his power. The zombies only follow Caster's command and will do whatever he tells them to. Only Caster can break off the curse. Also, the process of creating a zombie is shortened thanks to Caster's high rank in hoodoo magecraft, as well as his divinity as a loa. At most, Caster can control a whole legion of zombies, up to 500 individuals at once. Truly a terrifying power, is it not?)

Edited by Bfroger6

Welp here's some more of my servants

One is my caster that some of you know and love but with a few changes

Class: Caster

Name: Abigail Williams

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Strength: E

Endurance: E

Agility: E

Magic: A

Luck: B-

Class Skills:

Area Creation: B

Item Creation: C

Personal Skills:

Witchcraft: D

Manipulation: A

Obsession: A

Noble Phantasms:

Hysteria: Rank B Anti-Sanity: A bound field placed around Casters Territory to contain the madness and fear (it’s similar to Mental Pollution though it’s not centered on Caster) that Caster sparks within her territory. She has small amount of control of it enough to target specific targets with in it (Ether they become the target of others hysteria or they become more hysterical) and how fast it grows.

Witch Trial: Rank C to Ex Anti- Logic: A Reality Marble that Caster can create within Hysteria though her presence is required for its full activation (she can summon thing from within it outside of Hysteria if she is present and anywhere within Hysteria if she is not present). Within it the targets suffer a major decrease in all around ability while Caster revives a major increase. The magnitudes of these changes are directly correlated with how powerful Hysteria has grown and how much knowledge Caster has about the target. NP's of the target that Caster knows of or have been used within Hysteria are sealed (what prison would allow a prisoner to have weapons they know about.) Skills are used partially to determine the outcome of the trial and this occurs while Caster and the target are fighting within it (this is usually shown by disembodied voices talking while they fight). Caster and anyone else within it can influence the outcome by speaking out to support one side or the other (guilty and innocent). Once the target's fate is decided they suffer the outcome of the trial's judgment. Either death by one of many different methods (hanging, burning, crushed to death, and so forth) or freedom though they will remain weakened for a time after the ordeal.

and my Lancer that none of you have seen before.

Name: Odysseus

Aliment: Chaotic Good

Parameters:

Strength: B ~ B-

Endurance: B ~ B-

Agility: C ~ C-

Magic: D ~ D-

Luck: A+ ~ B

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: A+

Personal Skills:

Divinity: C (Lancer is the Great Grandson of Hermes)

Battle Continuation: A (Lancer survived many of times where he should have died)

Curse of Poseidon: EX (Lancer was cursed by Poseidon to take an oar and travel north until he found a place where people thought the oar was a shovel and live there forever as punishment for blinding Poseidon’s son Polyphemus . This skill lowers Lancers parameters if he fights at sea.)

Expert of Many Specializations: A (Lancer was a master of many different things)

Visage of Nobody: EX (Lancer can hide himself and remain undetected until he reveals his identity or use his NP)

Moly: EX (A drug given to Lancer by Hermes to allow him to resist Circie’s magic. Increases Lancer magic resistance

Bag of Three Winds: C (the leather bag given to Lancer by the Master of winds Aeolus, contains all the winds except the west wind. Allows Lancer to create powerful winds.)

Noble Phantasm:

Cyclopes Bane: B, Anti-Unit

(The stake that Lancer used to blind Polyphemus. It removes the opponent’s ability to see.)

Bow of Apollo: -(sealed by being summoned in the Lancer class)

Torjan Horse: A, Anit-City (Lancer summons the Torjan Horse that carries the force that won the Torjan War. Also allows Lancer to enter anywhere undetected.)

Fictional heroes are fine. i meant modern fictional heroes. i would never remove fictional heroes that would be like almost all the them.

a good rule of thumb is if they where before the 20th century then they would be fine but after that i wouldn't really use them.

You know, I have the strong wish of making Luke Skywalker a Servant, after all, his story went on "A long Time Ago, in a Galaxy Far, far Away" and the urge to flip off the rules of the war is just too strong.

You know, I have the strong wish of making Luke Skywalker a Servant, after all, his story went on "A long Time Ago, in a Galaxy Far, far Away" and the urge to flip off the rules of the war is just too strong.

yes but the story wasn't made until 1977. It would be like me making a story up now and saying it happened 500 years ago.