Meruem

so I come across these very often and I find some of them so funny that I have to share them, especially with people who will understand them as well as I do. I used to post some on the funny pictures/video thread, but since those threads can include so many things, I could never post as much as I wanted. plus, not everyone in that thread will understand or relate to half of the jokes you post there, so I figured, why not have a completely separate thread for it?

anyway, just post anything you find that is anime/manga related, be it a picture, joke, shitty pun or even a youtube video. as long as you find it funny and you think other people who visit this section will too, it fits in here :].

i'll start off with some examples

lwcstNE.png

GyQzSFq.jpg

3HhLMf4.jpg

Edited by Gore

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i remember this one xD

the last line was english even before it was translated i heard- pfft

still counts as anime right

DOES IT STILL COUNT? OH MY GOD DOES IT FUCKING COUNT. IF THIS THREAD WAS A FIGHT TO SEE WHICH ONE OF US CAN POST THE MOST KNOWN ANIMEME IN THE ENTIRE WEEB EXISTENCE, DIO WOULD ALWAYS WIN NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES. AS LONG AS IT IS HIM, DIO, HELL YES IT DOES COUNT.

*ahem*

i actually found this ages ago, but i dont recall ever sharing it with anyone besides a friend, so here

SvgFBl6.png

i swear, whoever made the art style for kanon and clannad is secretly satan