Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

• 3 weeks later...

(Really hope this the right thread for this, if not, I'm sorry for asking here..)

I think I bugged out Angie.

I was spam clicking buttons to skip her and I somehow exited dialogue and was able to walk around her. I talked to Venam and she said I could go around her and get some things if I needed, so I did.

When I returned to the battle area and got in my place the screen cut to Angie but all she did was shout

"Get those wretched, evil, vile, disgusting things away from here...! It burns me! Get them out!"

So.. Now I have no clue what to do because I can't progress and apparently I've pissed off the Ice witch...

1 hour ago, ExplosiveGlowstone said:

(Really hope this the right thread for this, if not, I'm sorry for asking here..)

I think I bugged out Angie.

I was spam clicking buttons to skip her and I somehow exited dialogue and was able to walk around her. I talked to Venam and she said I could go around her and get some things if I needed, so I did.

When I returned to the battle area and got in my place the screen cut to Angie but all she did was shout

"Get those wretched, evil, vile, disgusting things away from here...! It burns me! Get them out!"

So.. Now I have no clue what to do because I can't progress and apparently I've pissed off the Ice witch...

Try posting your savefile here. Somebody should be able to help over there.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I need some help with evolving feebas. As I gathered from this thread, it is possible to find wild feebas carrying prism scale but I haven't had much luck. Can someone confirm if it is truly possible, or it's no longer available as of v10?

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/19/2018 at 7:24 AM, Taska said:

Can you get axew and ralts from the random starter generator? I've been resetting for a while now and I haven't seen anything other than starters.

They have been removed on V10.

On 8/19/2018 at 7:27 AM, Rainlove said:

Where can I find Angie after Cera awakens her from the Never-Melt-Ice slumber? Do I need to do a specific quest to trigger the event?

You won't be seeing her any time soon, probably at a later version.

47 minutes ago, Taska said:

Is the magmarizer obtainable?

Yes, currently you can only obtain it once from Xen Backup Lab if you battled the Magby, it has a chance to hold the item.
You can check the item guide if you are looking for an item.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have a question, and I couldn't seem to find any answer any place else. 

After Lil Narcissa runs off to find Goldenleaf, where do i find her, or am I not supposed to track her down until later? I wanted to finished side-questioning before I moved on to Grand Dream City and I was wondering if I needed to chase her down. 

1 hour ago, Zilvra said:

I have a question, and I couldn't seem to find any answer any place else. 

After Lil Narcissa runs off to find Goldenleaf, where do i find her, or am I not supposed to track her down until later? I wanted to finished side-questioning before I moved on to Grand Dream City and I was wondering if I needed to chase her down. 

I think you can only continue that quest after finishing V11 content.

On 1/26/2019 at 1:52 PM, kithas said:

Is there any way to get a Moon Stone besides mining? I'm on Terajuma Island (I guess next big battle is Crawli) and would like to finally have a Nidoking 

The item list guide says that you can get one on the Connection Area by Route 3 (between Sheridan and Goldenleaf)

lbxpvgavj18.jpg

1 minute ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:

The item list guide says that you can get one on the Connection Area by Route 3 (between Sheridan and Goldenleaf)

lbxpvgavj18.jpg

Thanks! But when I looked for it, it wasn't anywhereom sight, at least at the places I could get into with the badges I had (id est no surf, no strength, etc)

18 minutes ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:

Have a special question about the Garufa book which you obtain in the side mission Hidden Libary 2.

Is it still possible to read the garufa language when I give the book away?

Or what will change when I gave it away or not??

You’re unable to read without the book, but you can find another one after the fifth gym. The downside is that you lose Gothita, which can be obtained shortly before the third gym, but only with the book.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mayflower896 said:

You’re unable to read without the book, but you can find another one after the fifth gym. The downside is that you lose Gothita, which can be obtained shortly before the third gym, but only with the book.

You are able to get Gothita once you reach Past Aevium for the 1st time, you find it inside the Marble Mansion.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...