Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

• Global Mods

how do you get a tm after beating the ghost gym?

Wispy Path has a place called Wispy Ruins, and in Wispy Ruins is a Ladder. You'll need Rock Climb and Surf to navigate Wispy Ruins, which you won't get until later (Surf after gym battle 5, Rock Climb after gym battle 7). In Amethyst Cave, there are rooms with gemstones (I think you'll need Surf for these too) and a room where a Team Xen grunt is looking for them. When you get the gemstones, a path opens up, there's a scene in the next room, then there's a graveyard. One of the tombstones, I believe the top left, leads to a passage down. You need the Ladder and a Pokemon that knows Dig to get down, and then you get the TM for Shadow Ball underneath the tombstone.

In Rejuvenation, we have Link Hearts instead of Link Stones. From what I remember, the earliest we can get one is in the Sheridian Wetlands. But once you complete Version 6, you'll be able to buy them at a Vendor in Route 3 for 10,000 PokeYen each.

looks like i found a link heart in the prison, but i will look for the one in the Seridian Wetlands

Hey guys, I wanted to know, are you obligated to go through Jirakula cavern again to go back to Kakori Village ? (to look for Crawli with Venam).

EDIT: I should think before posting, nevermind

Edited by Ulqui

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or if this is a glitch (I had a quick scan through the bug reporting thread and saw nothing, but I may have missed it) but whenever I level up my eevee by the mossy rock it just evolves into espeon/umbreon.

Anyone else have this problem or know of a way I can get my Leafeon (preferably without being mean to eevee and making him hate me...)

Where can I find a sun stone? Or is that another evolution stone I need the mining kit to get?

I believe you can get it as a reward from one of the help quests in Sheridan (uh... actually might be Kakori Village). But yes, you can also find it via mining.

• Upvote 2

is spritzee still available on route 2? and what time of day, cause i cant seem to find it

and where can i find a dusk stone to evolve my misdreavus, i hope its not to far in the game, otherwise i will box misdreavus

Edited by gryson

Hey, does anyone know what I have to do to trigger the pokemon event on Secret Shore. I don't want to spoil the actual event, but I've been searching the island all over and I can't find it.

Edited by Korlif

I found mine in Akora Forest, it is very rare encounter but still exist in level 1, so bring along status inflictor cause you will probably overlevel to deal with it when hunting~

Which location(s) are you looking at for it?

According to the Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation), it is in Gearen City (this is something I'm not entirely sure on as I haven't seen one there in a long time since V5), Akora Forest, and in the Hidden Meadow during the morning.

Either one works, the one spot i would have a better time finding it in, hidden meadow was the place with the arceus statue? and i didn't know morning time was a thing for it. xOx"

I found mine in Akora Forest, it is very rare encounter but still exist in level 1, so bring along status inflictor cause you will probably overlevel to deal with it when hunting~

Did you find it recently? like in this version? :o

Yeah, v6, i know it for a fact that it's v6 because i have to start over with v6 as i messed up my update and got stuck, i can show you the screenshot if you need~Sorry now i realize it's Corta Forest(always mix up the places), the place where Milktank is at~In the Spoiler

Edited by TimTim

Yeah, v6, i know it for a fact that it's v6 because i have to start over with v6 as i messed up my update and got stuck, i can show you the screenshot if you need~Sorry now i realize it's Corta Forest(always mix up the places), the place where Milktank is at~In the Spoiler

Budew is in both locations. I remember when I was EV Training Attack, I ran into a few lvl 1 Budews in Akora Forest.

The one with lots of bibarels and weepinbells and unfezants right? or the town with the milktanks? i think there was a few patches of grass there. :o

Edited by Kontana

The one with lots of bibarels and weepinbells and unfezants right? or the towns with the milktanks? i think there was a few patches of grass there. :o

Corta forest is East of Akuwa and requires Surf if I am remembering correctly. It's where you obtain Shroomish and Oshawot. The forest has Mankeys who like Chestnuts.

Edited by ShadowStar77

Corta forest is East of Akuwa and requires Surf if I am remembering correctly. It's where you obtain Shroomish and Oshawot. The forest has Mankeys who like Chestnuts.

I see, i'm not far from that so ill take a look, thanks! ~o~

That's Akora Forest. Corta Forest is north of Route 3.

Man.. I always get those forests mixed up. I'm sure Kontana has figured out the location. Budew is quite rare so don't be surprised if it takes a while to find one.