Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

• 2 weeks later...

Are the expert belt or black belt available?

I think black belt was in help request in sheirdan village help center, idk.

Expert belt no idea.

Does anyone know if there's a Reaper Cloth in the game?

Not confirmed, but no.

You should have got the HQ Key after defeating Kyogre. From there, you need to go to the Sheridan Wetlands and go back to Team Xen's HQ there. There should be a doorway on the left side of the HQ that you can now unlock with the key. Once you get there, explore the new area and you'll encounter a cave. From that point, you'll be able to figure out what to do by exploring the area.

• Upvote 1

okay so i was exploring the sheridan wetlands and i found a terminal that asks for a card key, anyone got any idea where the card key is? off the left hand side where you got the water stone is where i found the terminal

What am I meant to do for the "rare pokemon" quest in Sheridan? It says that there are rare pokemon about route 2 in the mornings but I've been through there every hour of morning, talking to all the trainers again and interacting with pretty much everything. Still come up empty handed. Due to my obsess- ahem, I mean, stubborness about exploring everything, I can't bring myself to leave it behind. Especially since you cant quit a sidequest or start more than one at a time (from what I know). I really dont wanna have to put Rejuvenation down until the Sidequest guide is updated over ONE quest.....

• Global Mods

What am I meant to do for the "rare pokemon" quest in Sheridan? It says that there are rare pokemon about route 2 in the mornings but I've been through there every hour of morning, talking to all the trainers again and interacting with pretty much everything. Still come up empty handed. Due to my obsess- ahem, I mean, stubborness about exploring everything, I can't bring myself to leave it behind. Especially since you cant quit a sidequest or start more than one at a time (from what I know). I really dont wanna have to put Rejuvenation down until the Sidequest guide is updated over ONE quest.....

Have you seen the Aipom by the big tree? You need to catch one of those.

Have you seen the Aipom by the big tree? You need to catch one of those.

I haven't seen a big tree at all. Not in my game or the walkthroughs that I poked through. Are you sure it wasn't replaced in the newest update? Because there's a stone platform in the southwestern bit of the map. There's a girl in front of it with an electivire (only during the day) that says wild pokemon sometimes play on it in the mornings with their leader. Obviously, I've searched this place with a fine tooth comb. No luck.

Edited by Randomosity

• Global Mods

I haven't seen a big tree at all. Not in my game or the walkthroughs that I poked through. Are you sure it wasn't replaced in the newest update? Because there's a stone platform in the southwestern bit of the map. There's a girl in front of it with an electivire (only during the day) that says wild pokemon sometimes play on it in the mornings with their leader. Obviously, I"ve searched this place with a fine tooth comb. No luck.

It's in the southeastern corner, and it was actually added in the newest update. It's just east of the Kecleon shop.

11998699_130138794001224_466792068_n.jpg

Edited by Ice Cream Sand Witch

It's in the southeastern corner, and it was actually added in the newest update. It's just east of the Kecleon shop.

11998699_130138794001224_466792068_n.jpg

Kecleon Shop? Ah. Oh. I didnt know that was a thing..... that existed. MIght that have been my problem, kind madam?

• Global Mods

Kecleon Shop? Ah. Oh. I didnt know that was a thing..... that existed. MIght that have been my problem, kind madam?

Yeah, you would've had to pass by the Kecleon shop on the way to the tree. You said you were where the girl with the Electivire was. East from there is a red carpet with a Kecleon, and further east is the tree where the Aipom hang out.