Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

Here's a feedback. You need to pin the Pokemon Location Guide, Item Guide etc. I though these threads didn't existed since I didn't seem them pinned...

Well, erm, I'm not a moderator in the Rejuvenation subforum, so I don't have that power. I think Jan had the Location Guide pinned before, but there were just too many pinned threads, so he had to take some down. Anyway, it's in my Rejuvenation FAQ and Links thread.

Is shadow claw TM still in the game? I've seen places telling me you have to surf on wipsy road to get it but those are all v5. I do have the shadow ball TM at least but I'd like to know if the claw is still in for my physical attackers.

I would like to know as well.

Is shadow claw TM still in the game? I've seen places telling me you have to surf on wipsy road to get it but those are all v5. I do have the shadow ball TM at least but I'd like to know if the claw is still in for my physical attackers.

Yes it is still available by surfing on a body of water on Wispy Path, I just got that TM today and I'm on V6.

Now I have a question of my own; are EV reducing berries available in this game yet or no? If so, where?

Edited by nasserthemaster

Yes it is still available by surfing on a body of water on Wispy Path, I just got that TM today and I'm on V6.

Now I have a question of my own; are EV reducing berries available in this game yet or no? If so, where?

can ya screenshot the location of where you found it too? could be useful for others.

Honestly can't find the damn shadow claw TM. Also I know Blacksteeple castle was revamped in V6 and aparently there were slowpoke in there before? I went through the entirety of it without seeing any slowpoke on the overworld or otherwise are they axed?

I think... they're axed... and yeah I saw them in V5 too

hi i found a ladder in Whispy Ruins and dont know what to do with it...

Easily explained.

You would use it for the chandelure event(if you have done that).

If not, then i don't recommend open the spoiler.

After you have fighted the dimesional Chandelure, you will see a graveyard. Of of the stone says something under the passage.

You need a pokemon with a dig; sandscrew can learn dig, and so use the ladder. Down there you will find a useful TM.

Easily explained.

You would use it for the chandelure event(if you have done that).

If not, then i don't recommend open the spoiler.

After you have fighted the dimesional Chandelure, you will see a graveyard. Of of the stone says something under the passage.

You need a pokemon with a dig; sandscrew can learn dig, and so use the ladder. Down there you will find a useful TM.

thank you i would never have found that

Where has the exp share moved to on V6 from V5??

Same place as before.

You have to inspect Melia's bloody handbag after defeating the Dimensional Rift Galvantula, then take the key card and use it on the door to Melia's room in the building where you got your starter.

Where the hell is the Guy with the lotions for Shadow Pokemon!? Before, after the Makuhita left, he was already in there, now hes not.... WHAT IS THE POINT IN HAVING MAKUHITA BLOCK THE HOUSE IF HE ISNT THERE!?

Are Shroomish still obtainable in Akora Forest via Headbutt Trees? I'm afraid of giving my Litleo a concussion if I keep ordering him to headbutt the same tree (as he has been doing for the past 3 or so hours). I'm probably just having bad luck, aren't I?