Ability capsules..?

BanananaK

My team (and subs) right now would gain the maximum benefit from eight ability capsules, I have zero. ATM I'm working on Beating Crawli and would like to know if there's any way I can get some ability capsules for the fight. I've only ever used one to get a pure power Medicham, so I'd hope there would be more.

Edited by BananananaK

Yeah. It's a stupid rpg maker bug that changes pokemon natures when you change version. Jan added a vendor but they cost a lot... which shouldn't since they are probably 10 more episodes left.

Essentials bug, actually. It's not Jan's fault. Same thing happened in Reborn. There are a few scattered around the region, but the vendor is your best bet.

Essentials bug, actually. It's not Jan's fault. Same thing happened in Reborn. There are a few scattered around the region, but the vendor is your best bet.

I know it isn't his fault. That's what I meant. He should sell them cheapier because of it.

• Developers

I know it isn't his fault. That's what I meant. He should sell them cheapier because of it.

No, because people can easily abuse it if they weren't affected. Which is why they're so expensive. I didn't have to put a vendor in at all. I've been pretty generous with some things. Sadly this isn't one of those things.

No, because people can easily abuse it if they weren't affected. Which is why they're so expensive. I didn't have to put a vendor in at all. I've been pretty generous with some things. Sadly this isn't one of those things.

That's your opinion. Like I have said before. Sometimes you have to tell something if it's challenging or grindy. At least you should give 6 ability capsules on each new version and I don't mean exploring wise. Just when you get back on you change everything you need and keep moving on.

This game or Reborn aren't hard.

You either try hard winning gym battles by luck or:

When I get teams as good as my final teams (signature) there isn't anything you can do with the pokemon's core to win. That's what the field effects for. Without the field effects this game is easy but hey, everything else is amazing but I wouldn't been playing if it weren't for the field effects.

I mention this because you may think adding ability capsules will somewhat make the game way too easier.

After the 5th gym, yeah you're generous with the options for my team, agreed. The breeders aswell.

The tms are better than before.

Hell I don't even care for my abilities. I haven't checked the price though.

Edited by Revengercm

• 4 weeks later...

The Vendor is located on Route 2 during the Day. They cost 10,000 PokeYen. Jan implemented the vendor due to that Essentials issue of changing Pokemon's Ability/Shiny Status.

And the Move Relearner is located in Sheridian Village. I believe you can use it only during a certain time of the day unless you saved the sister already. If you did, then you'll be able to relearn moves any time of the day.

EDIT: I think it was during the night you can talk to the younger sister to relearn moves if you haven't saved the older one.

The Vendor is located on Route 2 during the Day. They cost 10,000 PokeYen. Jan implemented the vendor due to that Essentials issue of changing Pokemon's Ability/Shiny Status.

And the Move Relearner is located in Sheridian Village. I believe you can use it only during a certain time of the day unless you saved the sister already. If you did, then you'll be able to relearn moves any time of the day.

EDIT: I think it was during the night you can talk to the younger sister to relearn moves if you haven't saved the older one.

Hm..That's...strange....Last I checked the younger sister works at any time, and the older (after being saved) only works at night when she is not teaching class.....Bug maybe?

I didn't check in-game yet since I have to get out of my current location in-game. Just went with my prior knowledge, which is old since I haven't touched Rejuv in awhile.

That probably is it then, thanks for the correction.

Well, did you beat Version 6? Maybe that was a prerequisite and you need to do that in order to get it.

If you did, the area is on the Route from Sheridian Village to Goldenleaf Town. I'll post a screenshot of the area.

EDIT: Left the screenshot in a spoiler below.

F5xjeQq.png