thiefs dungeon

gryson

You pretty much have to rely on luck and hope you get spawned in a good location.

That being said, save before you leave the carpet area so you can reset til you can actually escape the dungeon.

i have only grotle, mothim, mightyena, aipom, voltorb and lunatone with me.

highest level is 25

why make a help quest so hard..... it just makes you rage quit the game

Edited by gryson

When I did it, I barely had the 50,000$, I think I had around 53000. When I bought the item, my money didn't go down at all, so for now no harm in forking over the cash.

well... I'll be saving the quest for later, when I can relaibly take them down and explore the dungeon...

I saw the DEAD Team Xen member in there on one of my attempts, before I got immediatley attacked

• Veterans

for someone who hasnt played PMD whats the joke then?

In PMD, when you take an item from an in-dungeon kecleon shop (which randomly spawns in dungeon floors sometimes) without paying, a barrage of ridiculously strong kecleon starts chasing and attacking you. If you're not close to the stairways, you're practically boned if you're a low level.

Edited by Zumi

I finally got out of there thanks to leveling my Duskull (Now Dusclops) and Monferno (Infernape) from 27 to 48.

Now, I don't feel as mad that Jan replaced Froakie with Dusclops as a shadow pokemon.

I finally got out of there thanks to leveling my Duskull (Now Dusclops) and Monferno (Infernape) from 27 to 48.

Now, I don't feel as mad that Jan replaced Froakie with Dusclops as a shadow pokemon.

Wait a second, but didn't the Kecleon's have Ancient Power...? Can't remember, too bad I can't check back anymore.

Wait a second, but didn't the Kecleon's have Ancient Power...? Can't remember, too bad I can't check back anymore.

Yeah, They had Sucker Punch, Ancient Power, Fury Swipes, and Slash. Took a lot of luck, but somehow, when My Duskull got past lvl 38 the Kecleons stopped using Ancient Power against it.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, all I actually did to go through the dungeon was to use a repel, and somehow the Kecleons didn't bother me anymore, they just kept evading me instead of following me. I just thought of that while on there because of pure sense that a repel literally "Repels" all Pokemon. So yeah, next time i would be prepared with a lot of repels.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there anything in the "thief's dungeon" that makes it worth going through?

Because I'm just going to use Teleport to skip it if there's nothing in there. I don't want to deal with the overpowered Kecleons.

Edit: Turns out the request requires that you go through the dungeon to complete it. Luckily I ended up in a room with no Kecleons, right next to the stairs.

Edited by aquawaffle