[SPOILER] Where to revive Fossils?

YaBoyRulz

I haven't tested it out yet, but after completing Version 6, in Akuwa Town there was a building near the coast where there were a bunch of scientists, including one that claimed to be able to revive your fossils.

However, I'm not sure if it works since the text that popped up as soon as I talked to him was that my fossil died even though I never tried to revive a fossil before.

• Developers

I haven't tested it out yet, but after completing Version 6, in Akuwa Town there was a building near the coast where there were a bunch of scientists, including one that claimed to be able to revive your fossils.

However, I'm not sure if it works since the text that popped up as soon as I talked to him was that my fossil died even though I never tried to revive a fossil before.

It works. I tried it. This might've happened because this map replaced an old map in V5. It could be that this #event in an old map still kept some properties. Basically, he had a switch that was activated in v5 and it carried over to 6. After that, it should work fine.