Ask the next person a question!

star-kin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poetry is excellent when it is excellent, and ugly when it is ugly. It is not possible to say anything else about so vast a field in a broad sense, unless we are specifically discussing a particular work or poet.

What is one thing you did as a kid that you are now ashamed to recall?

If I'm honest, not really something I can remember. Maybe if I see a film of some things I have done I will think "For fuck sake... what have I done..." but like I said, I can remember now.

Are you a person who does some sports like running or cycling to keep in shape?

In reponse to the things about Belgium:

Our chocolate is indeed very, very good. One of my few addictions.

And we have 3 official languages here. Dutch is my native language, I speak some French and some German. And offcourse English.

I did play soccer. I retired when I was 17 due to injury which was unfortunately serious at the time. I could get back into the game now however, but I am a lazy person so... I will pass aha.

If you could go anywhere fictional, where would it be and why?

three official languages? That's cute, try 23. With several dialects and a lot more unofficial ones in wide use

Ahem, I don't much care to bother about fictional places and dream myself in them. The world we are in is strange, wonderful and horrific enough all at once as is.

Watermelons or Pineapples?

Definitely Johan Liebert. He's like the joker, just smarter and more evil. Like... terrifyingly evil.

He thrives on chaos, psychologically manipulates and breaks people. Is extremely charismatic and smart and produces intricate plans that will make your head hurt. So yes, definitely Johan Liebert from the manga/anime monster. I've yet to find anyone who can surpass him in terms of how vile, conniving and wonderful he can be.

three official languages? That's cute, try 23. With several dialects and a lot more unofficial ones in wide use

Technically Belgium has more different languages per capita than India. And Dutch is part of the Germanic language group which boasts 18 main languages among a population much smaller than that of India. So uhm, take that?

Why is Viridescent such a showoff?

Because it's fun to mess with you plebs. Also that's one major way to tell when I'm joking and when I'm not, since I generally type the same way in either case; I tend to use exaggerated expressions only in jest. As you would know, when I'm serious, I talk much more plainly.

Why is Tartar's avatar so punchable. Seriously feel like handing that character a solid one to the face, so smug it is. Who even is that character anyway, and why is there no other art of it?

I only want to punch people if they offend me. Tartar nor his avatar hasn't offened me so far I won't punch them. I have never seen it before too so I have no idea who it is.

3 official languages cute? I am okay with it. But unfortunately nationalistic populists have a problem with it and want to split our country for that reason. Those people deserve a kick in the face.

Does your country has a problem (separatists) like this too?

Greenland has been discussing going independent, but it seems that movement died down the moment they got self-rule a decade back or so. The Faroe Islands have to my knowledge never considered going independent, for the same reasons Greenland can't.

We have this small territory in Copenhagen which declared itself independent 30 years ago, but by now it's mostly a joke and a tourist attraction.

But in anything Denmark had that could've seceded, has already been conquered. Schleswig-Holstein seceded/got conquered by Germany. Norway was conquered by Sweden.

But then again, I don't particularly care about the danish overseas holdings, and they could get independence for all I care.

Do you find it inhumane how various governments around the world are repressing entire nationalities and cultures who want to secede from their mother country, but can't? (namely, China, Russia, Spain and probably many other countries which have nationalist movements which the government is repressing)

Nobody likes losing bits of their empires and fiefdoms. It's still inhumane, though, because of what they do to try and prevent it.

What is the meaning of tartar's avatar. Like, really, what is it. Im not adding a question mark to these statements, as you'll notice.

I have not so I haven't seen that shit you where talking about.

Even with Google I have no idea. (Am I stupid now?)

The last thing was not my question btw, I just know I'm not stupid.

What is the last Pokémon you caught in Reborn?

Vivekananda's works. Everyone should read them.

There's many more in various fields, in economics, stats, history, natural sciences, and other accounts, but that's the one which I deem most worth reading, aside from the Bhagavad Gita.

Same question.

I guess The Art of War. It's a pretty fun read, and can be read in a few hours or so. I don't actually read much non-fiction though I'm trying to branch out into reading more in the field.

I will ask the same question, once more.