Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rayschrantz

Script is hanging

I was playing this morning and for some reason the game started crashing every time I tried to use the PC. I don't know why this is happening cause nothing has changed, all I did was go to the daycare center to breed and I've breed many times already. This has never happened before.

The game freezes then prompts me to save and then gives me this error "Script is Hanging".

Edit: I realized that the crash is caused by when I view the summary of a pokemon in the PC and then try using the up and down keys to look at another pokemon.

Doing mentioned action in rapid succession (even doing so only 5/6 times) will cause the game to freeze and/or crash, because it has no time to load the next piece of data. This also occurs when you try to scroll through a box with the same Pokémon.

A-hem. Taken straight from the e15 bugs thread;

• My game froze after I got a "Script is hanging" error.
    * * * This error happens when your computer can't keep up with the game. Avoid running resource-intensive programs alongside the game, and try to limit the Pokemon you keep in a single PC box to about half of the box's capacity. To "Un-stuck" your save file, either roll back your save file, or post it in the Un-stuck Thread.

It might be that your boxes are- Too full or you're running too many programs in the background.