Cassius Tain

Well, honestly I don't think this question deserves it's own thread, but since I could not find a Q&A Thread here it is.

Given my not finding a Q&A Thread really does mean that there really is none already and not that I am rather incompetent in using the search function, I'd hereby request the installation of one in this Forum with the following rules (which are of course debatable):

(1) The Q&A Thread shall be used for Questions for which the expected answer does not exceed a certain complexity. This be:

a: Yes
b: No

c: Yes under circumstance XXX
d: No under circumstance XXX

e: The answer is too complex, this question deserves it's own Thread.

(2) Further shall the asker of a new question use a different color of text than each other unaswered question. the answer then matches in text color the color of the question text.

(3) If the Question is answered the person who asked teh question shall edit the post in a way that it becomes clear that the question has already been answered

Well, with this out of the way, here is my question:

If I use common candy to decrease the level of a Pokemon under a certain level on which it naturally learns an attack, will it try to learn the attack anew whilst leveling up, or does a once learned and forgotten attack be forgotten forever?

Example: A Charmander leveled up to lvl 19 and accidentaly overwrote it's Dragon rage with scary face. will feeding it 4 common candy (lvl 15) and then leveling up to lvl 16 again trigger the learning of Drago rage?

Edit:
Answered by Njab

Edited by Cassius Tain