Maybe add a feature in where the 2 plays vote for a field and its randomized between those fields to see which one you play on, this is cool but i would say make a separate mode for it instead of having it in all online battles.

EDIT: and are you gonna make it that all pokemon turn to lvl 50/100 to make it even or are we keeping all lvls the same as they are in game?

Edited by foovy10

waaaaait!

i have an idea for multiplayer matches!!!

for pvp matches, the players decide on a single battle or a double battle, (triples if you can implement it, or even inverse battles), then they decide on a field, or make it random (like sm4sh battlefield selection), then after that, they decide on what smogon tier to use, with either levels being set to what is in the party, or PU-OU is level 50 mons and UBERS-m-raycray is auto to level 100, however, little cup is set to level 5 mons, cant have illegal moves, and bans all the mons in the lc banlist (sneasel, gligar, etc) and with the recent discussion on showdown with kuro, it might be that the mons that are unavailable that are obtained through past episodes, and events, cant be used such as gyrados, and goodra!

just a thought

I'm going to make this abundantly clear again:

There are no features guaranteed or promised in regards to the battle system. While it will be there and there may be extra features added in, don't expect it to be much more than connect to someone and battle them.

Feedback is always appreciated but I strongly suggest for ideas to be held until there is actually a reasonable chance that they can be done.

This would be excellent…I'd love to see how my team stacks up against the ones other people've come up with to get through this game…especially since I've been told a couple of my choices as far as permanent team members were…unorthodox.

Like Kuro mentioned before- This is just a raw implementation with no possible extra features as of yet- Because it's just a raw version of the entire system.

Additional add-ons may happen (at some point, if at all), but for now, just consider it to be a simple Trading/Battling system with nothing else.

This is an exceptional implementation which I am very enthusiastic about. People are just excited, that's all.

For extra features and tiering system we have the reborn website too. It's not the same, but until features are in, we will use that. More people should use the showdown server anyway :P

Boarding the hype train...

Make us able to choose lvl50 or lvl100 if possible (so I can legitimately use Bisharp and Volcarona).

Will there be any restrictions on trading?

E.g. You can't trade a pokemon if it isn't currently accessible to you in your current episode

Or you could enable trading after a certain point in the game?

Not sure how you're planning to approach this.

But this is exciting news indeed!

Maybe I'll trade myself my old Gyrados from an old save file.

Will there be any restrictions on trading?

E.g. You can't trade a pokemon if it isn't currently accessible to you in your current episode

Or you could enable trading after a certain point in the game?

Not sure how you're planning to approach this.

But this is exciting news indeed!

Maybe I'll trade myself my old Gyrados from an old save file.

I'll assume right away that won't be possible because it might be an Episode 16, as in; it wasn't in older Episodes so that won't be possible.