Impossible to beat

Nhadala

well... maybe you want a team of 6 Pokemon... a team of 6 Pokemon that are strong against his type and like your Mime Jr. to be about the same level as your other Pokemon

are you doing some kind of challange run?

I mean... you only have 5 Pokemon and are at the second badge... not even your PC has other Pokemon

No wonder you have no chance against him... and I consider you are playing on Normal (Reborn) difficulty?

Advice:

get a Natu and train it up, aswell as your Mime Jr. get some other Pokemon aswell for later... you'll need it

You have to seriously step up your game if you want to succeed in Rejuvenation.

also that your Meditite doesn't have any Psychic moves isn't that great aswell, considering that this is a fighting gym

you have 20 Great Balls!!! PUT THEM TO USE!

GET POTIONS!!! you Medicine Bag is like EMPTY!

Edited by Cepheus

In reborn i only used 6 pokemon, 7 if you count Perish song Seel and 8 if you count temporary party members.

Meditites Hi-Jump Kick can 1-hit ko anything at this point(as long as it doesnt resist fighting), its an overpowered move this early in the game.

You are right about Mime Jr, maybe i can level it up(it will evolve), the pokemon im having trouble beating is halucha.

And potions are pretty much useless as they only restore 20 hp, if i could buy 50 hp healing potions i would, i barely need potions though, the battles go too fast for me to be able to use any, i barely used any in Reborn too, maybe 2-3 120hp healing potions and thats it.

Edited by Nhadala

• Veterans

And potions are pretty much useless as they only restore 20 hp, if i could buy 50 hp healing potions i would, i barely need potions though, the battles go too fast for me to be able to use any, i barely used any in Reborn too, maybe 2-3 120hp healing potions and thats it.

In the sewers of gearen there's a chinese food restaurant. the chinese food you can buy there restores 50 hp, iirc.

Edited by Zumi

What difficulty are you playing on? Is there any way to tell?
Either way, if you want to get the full experience out of this game I'd recommend going for one v one matchups against each pokemon a Gym Leader had. Its very important to be able to counter everything, so this will mean not using your normal team for every pull.

If you AREN'T on intense mode then its easy.

Just get two Xatu up to 25~ and you will sweep him with them.

I have my Intense Revenant Keta play-by-play recorded though so if you are looking to take things a bit serious I can post it here.