lotad breed

You really need to befriend that search feature already. Or at least Google. But anyways, among other crap explained here, all Eggs you get from the Day-Care will be of the same species as the female you put in the Day-Care, unless a Ditto is involved.

The above information is correct, but I'll add that if a Ditto IS involved, all eggs will be of the species of the non-Ditto involved in the breeding. In short, you cannot breed a Lotad unless you already have a Lotad, Lombre, or Ludicolo.

This is what I get for not reading carefully (thought I read you didn't have a Lotad evolution at all). Yeah, get a Ditto and put it with your male Lombre. You'll get a Lotad.

Edited by Lord Regal

also if your not using a ditto, the female pokemon will always determine the species of the pokemon, which is why all of the eggs were bellsprout, since your weepingbell was female and your lotad was male!

good luck breeding your perfect modest shiny ludicolo with egg moves!

No dittos in this game as yet so

That's not true, actually...

There's a missable ditto event at some point, and if you miss that there's a non-missable one on seventh street later in the game.

I'm an idiot, see the post below for why. I'd delete this post, but I can't.

Edited by Lord Regal

That's not true, actually...

There's a missable ditto event at some point, and if you miss that there's a non-missable one on seventh street later in the game.

This is Pokemon Rejuvenation not Reborn