Planned Team + Questions

Nhadala

Planned Team is:

Vivillon

Roserade

Gothitelle (Replaced by Gardevoir when Ralts becomes available)

Starter Pokemon that i like and has dual type coverage or good type coverage that i dont have.

-

-

One of the members will be an HM slave if need be, but im stuck on the other, which pokemon should be my 5th?

Questions:

-Is the player dependant on HMs?

-How many of these pokemon are available early on(or at least their first forms)?

Feedback on the team as well as answers would be greately appreciated. :)

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Nhadala

Bidoof is your best bet for HM slave really easy to get early on, vivillion again obtainable early gothitelle available just before the 3rd gym its a hide and seek event do not win the gym battle untill you got the gothitelle because you wont get another chance to get it , the last location of gotheitelle is near the exit, rock smash is the most needed hm and then surf after that, as for your fifth i would suggest a strong dark type for the fourth gym because that will be pretty difficult with gothitelle its simply not strong enough to take a hit from them or possibly a xatu which was pretty effective against the 4th gym, Roserade is a real pain to get with a terrible encounter rate for budew and with only 1 link heart available pretty late you might be struggling to get it ( i think it needs a link stone its not a pokemon ive ever used lol) my suggestion for the dark type would be houndoom but your team seems pretty grass orientated so maybe a water type might be better for you

okay jan changed the position of the move relearner got moved in v5 so now you have to do alot of side quests before its available and its only really available after completing as far as you can go in this playthrough as for the ability capsuals the great thing is there is one in one of the rocks in the very first gym which is really really really helpful anyways any more questions dont be afraid to ask

i believe its in the whispy ruins base either that or its not available yet but honestly i dont know that would be one for the item location guide as i cant remember off hand where i would get it something makes me think its near a tower but that could be me mixing it up with reborn

Okay shiny stone is definitely available i just cant remember off hand where i obtained it

Edit: Just remembered its available

after the litwick event from an ex magma grunt he disapears after seeing his mothers grave in amethyst cave and gives you the shiny stone as his last act

Edited by Hypa