Water types, moon stones and Dig...

I decided to start a new file in Rejuvenation and i'm wondering which water type would be best to bring along with me. I was thinking carvanha, but it's terrible defenses really turns me off (even though i love the pokemon). I also wanted to know if Moon Stones could be found early in the game and if Dig is available (i am packing a nidorino, dig would be very useful for it once i evolve it)

Moon Stones sadly cannot be obtained until you get the Mining Kit, which you get around the fourth gym.

For a Water type, this is a pretty generic answer; but why not Greninja? You get it as a Shadow Pokemon, and it's pretty good throughout the game.

Not sure about dig, however.

Moon Stones sadly cannot be obtained until you get the Mining Kit, which you get around the fourth gym.

For a Water type, this is a pretty generic answer; but why not Greninja? You get it as a Shadow Pokemon, and it's pretty good throughout the game.

nah i use greninja a lot and i don't know if i just suck but in my other file training it was quite the hassle =T

ah, it's gonna be a while before i can get the moon stone tho huh, darn. thanks for your help though u vu

nah i use greninja a lot and i don't know if i just suck but in my other file training it was quite the hassle =T

ah, it's gonna be a while before i can get the moon stone tho huh, darn. thanks for your help though u vu

y not mudkip? its early ground moves help against venam and its kinda bulky while still doing OK damage.

y not mudkip? its early ground moves help against venam and its kinda bulky while still doing OK damage.

aha, i'm sorry i should've mentioned i already picked my starter. Right now, as im typing this, i'm grinding a bit before fighting Keta's ghost

aha, i'm sorry i should've mentioned i already picked my starter. Right now, as im typing this, i'm grinding a bit before fighting Keta's ghost

ahh ok well then, go for wooper or frillish? whooper is really good cuz it learns really strong moves at just the right times, and frillish can be pretty good if u need the ghost typing.

Actually, that's not completly right.

You could get a moon stone by the lunatone, which is before second gym.

Boyfriend quest.

happens lunatone isnt really considered since the chance of it holding it is low, i should know i spammed solrock for a sun stone and it took me 30min to 1hr but then again a moon stone would really help shofu with his "King" pokemon

happens lunatone isnt really considered since the chance of it holding it is low, i should know i spammed solrock for a sun stone and it took me 30min to 1hr but then again a moon stone would really help shofu with his "King" pokemon

If you have a pokemon with ability compound eyes, it increase the chance of wild pokemon hold item.

And that one of them is vivillion. Which is catchable before 1st gym. Yeah easily.