Upcoming Pokemon?

I still want to replace my Alakazam because I have used him so many times.

Looking forward more link hearts and repear cloth. For those using magneton I hope they can get magnezone.

Pokemon I would use to replace Alakazam:

Aggron: Jan knows how much I want this. I just want to see his full potential and there are a lot of games where you can't test pokemon at their peak.

Aerodactyl

Togekiss

Scizor

Should I try these?: Steelix, Crobat, Yanmega, Probopass.

There are other good pokemon but either the typing is repeated or I have used it. Magnezone, Machamp and Mamoswine FTW

Edited by Revengercm

might a make a suggestion you haven't said, why not try ambipom as it has all the qualities of scizor while going either way in terms of moves(that technician life-orb/silk scarf fake-out is just too good)

The thing is I want to try scizor. Always wanted to but it always end up too late obtainable in every game. I'll wait for v6 and make a decision.

• Veterans

crobat wrecks everything with acrobatics john actually moved it to a later point in the game bc i destroyed keta with golbat when testing lmAO and is also a good pokemon to have confuse ray on, so that one would definitely not hurt having either. it dies easily from rock/electric/psychic attacks (with a slight chance of a clutch) though so you gotta know when to use it :V

Edited by Zumi

Nope, Jan axed it in V5.

Nope. It was never on v4. How did you think I have Alakazam lol? Trust me. I tried very hard finding that aron on v4 but he was never there.

If not. Try it youself.

Edited by Revengercm

• Veterans

Nope. It was never on v4. How did you think I have Alakazam lol? Trust me. I tried very hard finding that aron on v4 but he was never there.

If not. Try it youself.

Welp, then it must've gotten axed earlier on then.