Bugs I've found

I seem to be stuck during the Team Xen attack on Wispy Tower. When trying to sneak through town after being arrested, i kept getting caught by that first old lady (seems she follows you through town). I finally made it across town and entered the cutscene with Sariah. After being throw onto the roof, the old lady that had been following me caught me and sent me back to jail. When i got back and made it to the Tower, there was nobody inside. I don't know if this is part of the game or if I broke something.

I seem to be stuck during the Team Xen attack on Wispy Tower. When trying to sneak through town after being arrested, i kept getting caught by that first old lady (seems she follows you through town). I finally made it across town and entered the cutscene with Sariah. After being throw onto the roof, the old lady that had been following me caught me and sent me back to jail. When i got back and made it to the Tower, there was nobody inside. I don't know if this is part of the game or if I broke something.

This is not the correct thread. Post your problem in the Rejuvenation Troubleshooting thread, along with your save file.

This is not the correct thread. Post your problem in the Rejuvenation Troubleshooting thread, along with your save file.

on another unrelated note, why do i not see a grumpig pic chubb? is the gossip grumpig dead?