gothita

Doom

you can. All u have to do is not to step in that rectangular box place where u stand and battle. You have to avoid it and go left to reach gothita

• 4 weeks later...

Soo. When I was playing Hide Go Seek with this one, he appeared behind the gym leader, making it impossible to get.. Did I do something wrong? And is there any way to get it again?

Where and when did you start it?

Where and when did you start it?

Gothitas in the 3rd gym, if you dont get her then you wont be able to for the rest of the game, so make sure you grab her then, theres a video on YouTube showing the puzzle.

Soo. When I was playing Hide Go Seek with this one, he appeared behind the gym leader, making it impossible to get.. Did I do something wrong? And is there any way to get it again?

The room is fully explorable. The only tile that isn't so is the one that places you in the challengers box (think pokemon anime where the two trainers are facing each other)

This is pretty much how you engage every gym leader so I'm sure you are already aware of this.

Regardless, simply dont step on that tile and you can scoot around the side to talk to it.

as others said, this is the only way to get the pokemon, but I don't find it worth using.

There are a LOT of physic types in this game.