Rejuvenation Trading Thread

Inori

Hello, Inori here. I saw that there is an interest in trading for this game. I thought I might as well help out. I cant say I have much knowledge about this game, so if anyone has suggestions feel free to post them.

If Jan would like to take this over at any point, feel free to do so.

Inspired by Yash's topic for Reborn trading.

Use this thread to find people to trade with, post what you have available, or just discuses trading in general.

Rules: Subject to change.
Have 4 badges
Pm me once a trade has been established
Have both save files uploaded along with the form ready to go
Be patient
Enjoy

Form:
OT Name:
OT Gender:
OT ID:
Name:
Species:
Level:
Nature:
Ability:
Moves:
EVs: HP/Att/Def/Sp.A/Sp.D/Spe
IVs: HP/Att/Def/Sp.A/Sp.D/Spe

Edited by Inori

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, yes oh mai. People have been asking this in the old thread, so this is perfect.

And i don't think in sightest that Jan would take overhe will make you as his slave.

He have the game to make, that's enough.

might trade something soon...

honestly in my opinion you should bring the badge requirement from 4 badges to 6 badges, cause if people can trade with only progress from shade, it might be overpowered with people getting good mons that early... also serra is a good place to have the badge requirement since serra is fairly hard now in e15. hope this helps!

might trade something soon...

honestly in my opinion you should bring the badge requirement from 4 badges to 6 badges, cause if people can trade with only progress from shade, it might be overpowered with people getting good mons that early... also serra is a good place to have the badge requirement since serra is fairly hard now in e15. hope this helps!

Rejuvenation, not Reborn...

• 3 weeks later...

im willing to breed my gyarados and trade some magikarps if anyone might be interested. im not really looking for anything specific but if you have something u think i might like then pm me some offers

P.S. we need to get this thread pinned lol

• 1 month later...

idk why im doing this at this hour but screw it.

With the introduction of Ditto, we are now able to breed far easier now. That being said, I have a bunch of mons that I can breed with my decent IV Ditto with pretty much 20+ IVs all around besides HP with 12.

Anyways, currently I have Eevees, Adamant Chimchars w/ Fire and ThunderPunch, Froakies, and Zubats with pretty stellar IVs. Not really looking for anything in particular yet, but yea.

also, since it appears that OP has been gone for awhile that someone else can conduct the trades.

• 2 weeks later...

I need...... My Gravler and my Pumpkaboos to evolve and thats by trading. And I don' even gotten my 4th badge yet.

You can buy Link Stones on route 3 in the morning, and use it to evolve Graveler and Pumpkaboo. It works like trading in the main game.

• 5 months later...

idk why im doing this at this hour but screw it.

With the introduction of Ditto, we are now able to breed far easier now. That being said, I have a bunch of mons that I can breed with my decent IV Ditto with pretty much 20+ IVs all around besides HP with 12.

Anyways, currently I have Eevees, Adamant Chimchars w/ Fire and ThunderPunch, Froakies, and Zubats with pretty stellar IVs. Not really looking for anything in particular yet, but yea.

also, since it appears that OP has been gone for awhile that someone else can conduct the trades.

Hey, if you're still breeding froakies I'd like one. I don't have much I can offer. I've got an EV-trained jolly female Electabuzz & Lax male Ludicolo, (both have bad IV's though), a shiny Nidoran (f), a shiny, careful duskull, and a newly-hatched Croagunk with IV's that are all at least 22 (Jolly).Hit me back if you're interested. Adding to this, I can also breed a Jolly (Mystery Egg) Pawniard.,

EDIT: But hey, if anyone else here is willing to get me a froakie that'd be awesome as well preferably holding an electrizer but not necessary. Like I said, I don't think I offer much in return, but you'd be helping me out.

Edited by Korlif

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in desperate need of a Gothita or any related Pokemon. Probably the best Pokemon I have that I'm not using is a Nuzleaf (Psychic monotype)

Zaaro

Male

Nuzleaf

Nuzleaf

Female

None

Serious

Clorophyll

Harden - Growth - Fake Out - Razor Leaf

No EVs

(This is why it's good, I literally found it naturally and was like TF) 26 - 29 - 22 - 31 - 27 - 28

Just now I did also get another decent Pokemon, here it is:

Zaaro

Male

Boldore

Boldore

Female

Shiny

Bashful

Sturdy

Rock Blast - Mud Slap - Iron Defense - Smack Down

No EVs

17 - 2 - 13 - 26 - 28 - 31

Edited by BananananaK

I'm in desperate need of a Gothita or any related Pokemon. Probably the best Pokemon I have that I'm not using is a Nuzleaf (Psychic monotype)

Zaaro

Male

Nuzleaf

Nuzleaf

Female

None

Serious

Clorophyll

Harden - Growth - Fake Out - Razor Leaf

No EVs

(This is why it's good, I literally found it naturally and was like TF) 26 - 29 - 22 - 31 - 27 - 28

Just now I did also get another decent Pokemon, here it is:

Zaaro

Male

Boldore

Boldore

Female

Shiny

Bashful

Sturdy

Rock Blast - Mud Slap - Iron Defense - Smack Down

No EVs

17 - 2 - 13 - 26 - 28 - 31

um i could breed you a Gothia and a ralts?

im willing to breed my gyarados and trade some magikarps if anyone might be interested. im not really looking for anything specific but if you have something u think i might like then pm me some offers

P.S. we need to get this thread pinned lol

I want a magikarp :)

And if anyone have a gengar to trade please tell me he is my favorite pokemon i want him bad

• Veterans

I want a magikarp :)

And if anyone have a gengar to trade please tell me he is my favorite pokemon i want him bad

No double posting, please! I merged your posts for you.

I'm doing a dark monotype, and I looked at the Pokemon list and cringed. I saw that two very good mons were axed, and like three more were mystery eggs.

So if any of you have managed to get your hands on any of the Pokemon I will list below (Some of them might not even be possible, and some might be not reachable for a long time, but I'm just listing them all), I am willing to trade a decent IV Froakie, a Trapinch that has decent IVs in everything but attack (all around 20 besides HP with 27 and Defense with 10), an Elekid with pretty eh IVs, and an Elygem that also has quite decent IVs. (The Elygem is just because since the location is undocumented I figured very few people have managed to find it, and no one knows the conditions).

Larvitar, Cacnea, Deino, Zorua, Absol, Murkrow, Sableye, Scraggy, Vullaby, Sneasel, Pawniard.

Sorry if this post is messy, it's just late and I'm tired.

Edited by BananananaK

Just started a new save file with a female Axew. Will be breeding more Axew, but I'm not really looking for anything in particular. Of course, I can't trade until I get to 4 badges first, which I probably won't get around to playing to that point in the game for a week or two. I also won't be able to guarantee what gender/IVs any resulting Axew will have.

(Maybe I should be looking for certain Mystery Egg/other starters/Pokemon that had been axed long ago? I'm open to pretty much anything I guess. Anything reasonable. What I want most are either the Togepi line or Taillow line though. IIRC Taillow was available during V1 or V2. I started in V3...)

Edited by Alilatias

Ah, my bad Korlif. I honestly haven't looked at this section or rather this thread all too much. Uh.. I guess I could trade you one for a Pawniard.

No worries; I understand that the thread was quiet for a long time. I was just worried about whether-or-not it was completely "dead". I'll get on breeding pawnirds for both you and BananananaK later today.

I'm doing a dark monotype, and I looked at the Pokemon list and cringed. I saw that two very good mons were axed, and like three more were mystery eggs.

So if any of you have managed to get your hands on any of the Pokemon I will list below (Some of them might not even be possible, and some might be not reachable for a long time, but I'm just listing them all), I am willing to trade a decent IV Froakie, a Trapinch that has decent IVs in everything but attack (all around 20 besides HP with 27 and Defense with 10), an Elekid with pretty eh IVs, and an Elygem that also has quite decent IVs. (The Elygem is just because since the location is undocumented I figured very few people have managed to find it, and no one knows the conditions).

Larvitar, Cacnea, Deino, Zorua, Absol, Murkrow, Sableye, Scraggy, Vullaby, Sneasel, Pawniard, Eevee.

Sorry if this post is messy, it's just late and I'm tired.

Hey, man I will breed a Pawniard for you