Ferroseed and Grass monotype?

YaBoyRulz

I wanted to do a grass monotype run because #420blazeit but would someone be able to hack a ferroseed for me to start off? ferroseed is my favorite grass type so I wanted to start off with treeko and ferroseed then i'll catch everything else :)

Edited by TheNegroKetchum

Well posting a save file so someone can actualy do it would be nice. I was told that you can only request for pokemon available later in the game and im 90% sure ferros not in the game yet. If you still want to hack a poke in I suggest snover because you need to get past the tangrouth somehow. Also you can get a budew extremely early and maybe you can catch something in the tangrouth forest?

It is ultimately up to you, but you can get 10 grass type pokemon before you fight Florinia for the 2nd badge. I would recommend (for sake of challenge as opposed to perhaps personal experience) that you don't make it easier by using a Ferrothorn, it's quite strong.

Yeah, sorry but on this case... no.

This isn't a Ghost monotype. You CAN get a s***ton of grass types at the start of the game, and I'm pretty sure you'd have no troubles, with a Ferroseed or not.

You might as well just ask for a Shaymin instead, or an Arceus holding a grass plate.

Feel free to ask someone to do this to you by PM, but I won't let it happen here.

EDIT: I'll be honest in the fact that locking this was too hasty in my part. I gave you no way of defending yourself. For that, I'm sorry.

My opinion still stands though.