Reborn XV: Never After

It should considering the Public Release was intended to have as few bugs, if not none, in the game. Unfortunately, there will most likely be bugs that will pop up..

Anyways, happy to see the Public Release for Episode 15 out. Now we may see a bunch of new faces along with it.

• Administrators

Yes, this should fix most of them. At least everything that I saw reported and was able to reproduce, anyway. This includes the Jasper Water Grid (though not retroactively) cutscenes misplaying when re-entering Fiore, another pass at berry-related crashes in Aventurine, mistakenly boosted EXP, a few other scripty things, etc.

• Upvote 3

Whoa, never thought I'd be one of the first to be here for a public release. Time for a wave of new faces. Take it easy for a bit devs, you've earned it! (Now I wait for shofu's hilarious gameplay)

Great to see this finally go up

*Attempts to high five dev team, but no one high fives back ;-;*

Gets that high five for Cass..

I wanted to check, if I don't update it yet and opened a file from the public release on my own copy of the Beta, would that create any issues? I don't really have access to fast net and don't want to spend hours downloading.. I'm basically going to use it for the trading thread only..

Well..... I was hoping to at least salvage my Game.rxdata off my old hard drive before this released.... but I guess now that it looks like a lost cause.... I'm starting from the beginning.

(Not a total loss, I guess this means I get to kick a theoretically easier Noel's ass. I have a lot of pent up rage from my episode 14 battle with him.)

Edited by Schiffy

I see that Thousand Waves and Thousand Arrows are now boosted by many fields. But why ? No pokemon can learn these moves. Or will we have access to them in the future ?

Just because they exist doesn't mean we can get them. They we're just coded to be affected by the field for constistency. Not like we can get Precipice Blades or Hyperspace Fury until the end, either. The moves exist so they are in the game's coding.