Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Mysterious Egg Location?

YaBoyRulz

Question

12 answers to this question

This is one of those really complicated issues that take me a while to explain. There's a trade in Beyrl Ward that you can do after receiving the growlithe, but you need an egg to activate it. If you did this trade before, it does not reset.

Another note: If you started a save file before E15's release, it will always be an Azurill.

alright thanks a lot :) and I was also wondering is there any way to get a pokemon from the egg other then Azurill? because I've heard if your file was started on an episode earlier then 15 it will be Azurill every time :(

alright thanks a lot :) and I was also wondering is there any way to get a pokemon from the egg other then Azurill? because I've heard if your file was started on an episode earlier then 15 it will be Azurill every time :(

That's completely wrong, what yiu get is entirely up to chance. To begin with, that theory wouldn't work since there's 18 options and only 15 episodes si far.

I still need to find a couple more police officers first :/ I found 2 but it was so long ago I'm not sure where I found them and I'm really struggling trying to find the last 3

there are a LOT of threads pertaining to finding the police officers. look around, and i wish you luck!