Side Quest Guide

Hypa

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have 8 badges at the moment, when i try to talk to the statue, narcissa forbid it and says its top secret

Have you finished the Kristilline Help Request involving finding all the speechless people?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay Guys let me know if this guide needs updating and how badly it needs updating, if it does ill start a new playthrough n get what i need, Sorry for being off so long guys work has been busy so hit me up ill get it done over the weekend!!

hypa away! - zooms off like a superhero-

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

how do i clear the kecleon side quest if i steal i cant even beat one of them they are all lvl 100 (it would help if there is a map)

edit: nvm i beat it my soft reseting until the ladder was close enough (you cant get caught and run for your life)

Edited by maguslucis

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone please help me? I am doing the "Missing People" (I think that's the name) Help Request in Grand Dream City. Officer Jenny is telling me to investigate the small people gatherings around PokeStar Studios but I can't seem to find them. Is there something I have to do first?

10 minutes ago, BSPaladin said:

Can someone please help me? I am doing the "Missing People" (I think that's the name) Help Request in Grand Dream City. Officer Jenny is telling me to investigate the small people gatherings around PokeStar Studios but I can't seem to find them. Is there something I have to do first?

Talk to a man in that alleyways:

I'm not sure it's the correct place but it should be there around.

capture020.jpg

2 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

Talk to a man in that alleyways:

I'm not sure it's the correct place but it should be there around.

capture020.jpg

Thank you. Also about the "Highly Classified" mission, I gave her the Nightmare Meddalion. Now what do I do? How do I get my reward?