Side Quest Guide

Hypa

You still have to talk to the guy who wanted you to do find the library.

Don't do that instantly, though. He will ask you to give him the book you found, but that book will be useful soon.

this is going to be an actual spoiler.

In the mansion/palace you will get into relatively soon, interact with the Gardevoir statue in lobby. The maid will give you a Gothita if you have the book. As far as I know, this is the only way to get Gothita in V8 and you cannot revisit this place.

thank you for answering, and i have another question

is this the one after the west gearen gym?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem.

...Nevermind. The book has lost its purpose.

It was the one where you fought Marianette. Sorry man.

I do have a female Gothita so I could breed it. How do we trade in Rejuvenation again?

oh well...

i do all the help job after angie, if i know about this i should do it sooner

in another playthrough then

oh well...

i do all the help job after angie, if i know about this i should do it sooner

in another playthrough then

Welp, I am happy to be wrong. There's another shot at it.

It's in the Marble Mansion. It won't appear if you have got it in Kristolica Palace.

Cow1mE1.png

still nothing

How far into the story you are? You sure you didn't pick up it at Kristolica Palace?

EDIT: I've done an unthinkable thing.

GDSY24b.png

It requires a story flag to be set high enough (as you progress through plot, they seem to be set higher and higher until we reach another story flag). So it should be here at one point or another. Note that this event uses the same switch to mark it as completed as the event in Kristolica Palace; that's why you can get only one Gothita.

Edited by SansTheSkeleton

How far into the story you are? You sure you didn't pick up it at Kristolica Palace?

EDIT: I've done an unthinkable thing.

GDSY24b.png

It requires a story flag to be set high enough (as you progress through plot, they seem to be set higher and higher until we reach another story flag). So it should be here at one point or another. Note that this event uses the same switch as the one in Kristolica Palace; that's why you can get only one.

finished the v8 story and all help quests (except ditto ones)

i'm sure i not pick anything in kristolica palace, that's one that in sewer right?

finished the v8 story and all help quests (except ditto ones)

i'm sure i not pick anything in kristolica palace, that's one that in sewer right?

Yeah.

Then I have no idea.

Maybe you did this already and don't remember?

also we are drowning this place with our posts.

i smell a warning coming

Edited by SansTheSkeleton

i'm stuck on ??? in kristiline town help centre, i accepted the quest and he says he's on terajuma shore, but i go there and nothing happens i even checked the jungle but htere was nothing any help?

try to surf east near the home that has healer

I need a little help. I finished the Kristilinie Town quest "Research" and got the hint about a secret in Narcissa's gym. The only thing I found so far was a statue in the battle field room were she says something, but that's all. I have searched the gym and cannot seem to finde something. I don't want to be spoiled, I just need a little hint or something.

I need a little help. I finished the Kristilinie Town quest "Research" and got the hint about a secret in Narcissa's gym. The only thing I found so far was a statue in the battle field room were she says something, but that's all. I have searched the gym and cannot seem to finde something. I don't want to be spoiled, I just need a little hint or something.

That one is scripted poorly, go back to the statue after your 8th badge.

can any one help me im unable to find gurdur in v8 for the building bridges help request i must have searched the jungle about 4 time and still havent found them

nevermind founf him

Edited by sandy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...