Side Quest Guide

Hypa

You probably will the need the book later, but you can give it to him as there is another place where you can get the Book again, which is in the Sherdian Wetlands.

don't you need it to obtain gotharita and the hidden room in the normal gym or something like that?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea you do. You should just wait til after you get Gothita to turn in the book to the guy for the Blue Moon Ice Cream.

Otherwise, you'll either have to wait til Gothita or its other evolutionary lines becomes obtainable in some other way.

• 2 weeks later...

okay guys updated if there is anything ive missed lemme know, as far as i noticed there was no change in the other 2 sets of quests :3 so anyways ive got a few other guides in the pipelines :3

• 2 weeks later...

*Sighes heavily* D'okay. Not sure if you got all the newest Gearan City quests yet, but if not, would you like me to just..... rattle them off? I can't give screenies as I already played past that a good deal, but you can have people verify.

Edited by Randomosity

• 3 weeks later...

its not integral but you miss out on getting gothita if you take the icecream wait till after you been to the 3rd gym before giving him the book :3

talk to one of the statues ( you must have the book) in the way up to marrienette suddenly you will encounter a gothita hope this helps :3 i should probably add this to the guide xD

its not integral but you miss out on getting gothita if you take the icecream wait till after you been to the 3rd gym before giving him the book :3

talk to one of the statues ( you must have the book) in the way up to marrienette suddenly you will encounter a gothita hope this helps :3 i should probably add this to the guide xD

and what about the hidden "prisoner" wen you talk to the other statue?

or is that not story related....

• 1 month later...

Woooo! pinned celebratory post although its been pinned for like a week i've been pretty busy so yay! pinned status! lol ill get back to work on my other guides in progress but my pc seems to have lost the very important v6 game that i was playing i had it pinned to my toolbar and now it can't find the file so yeahhh... ill do that as soon as i find/replace the files

• 3 months later...

hey I believe Jan mentioned something about how there was an upgrade to the pokedex so that it could be used with a competitive view in mind. is there some sort of sidequest for it cause it seems as though you do not get this function off the bat.

hey I believe Jan mentioned something about how there was an upgrade to the pokedex so that it could be used with a competitive view in mind. is there some sort of sidequest for it cause it seems as though you do not get this function off the bat.

in gearen there is a library, after the first gym you can enter a room where someone asks you to catch a specific pokemon

if you show all the pokemon she asks, you get the updated dex i think

Edited by gryson

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing Hypa's original battle technique thing for Hidden Library 3, I decided to see if I could make a slightly more complete one. I just copied the original guide and modified / re positioned it a bit, by the way.

Grunts -

Can't hit me! = Precise Attack

I'll give you the 'ol one two! = Precise Attack

My defenses are immaculate! = Precise Attack

No holding back! = Defend

I shall do perfect damage! = Precise Attack

Aren't I talented? = Precise Attack

Feel my power! = Defend

Unown Strike! = Special Attack

Feel my power! = Defend

Face my secret technique! = Special Attack

AAAAHHHH! = Defend

No fighting! = Precise Attack

Allen -

This is my special attack! = Special Attack (Like all special attacks, you both take damage, but it's the best you can do)

Take This! = Defend

I got mad skills! = Precise Attack

Couldn't hit the side of a barn! = Precise Attack

This is for you, Alice! = Precise Attack

Giving it my all! = Defend

My defenses are perfect! = Precise Attack

YAHHH!!! = Defend

I won't let up! = Precise Attack

Theolia Strike! (Ooh, the plot thickens! If Alice's father trapped her there, and Indriad is also a Theolia, and he has failed to sacrifice Marianette two times, does that make...? I think I might be looking to much into this.) = Special Attack

Weak! = Precise Attack

Edited by BananananaK