arks rt skool

Arkhi

//warn user for impersonation, this is clearly not Arkhidon. The grammar and spelling are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too bad

u dun get it

Make one about Skitty please! That would be really nice.

k

What the actual..?

..i can haz lucksrei?

Ark, i promise i will find you and rescue you from whoever is forcing you to do this, just hang in there man. ;-;

IGN- "It's absolutely beautiful and astonishing. This will go down in history as one of the worlds most glorious treasures. It shall never be forgotten and shall always be praised. 2/10."

Spends nearly 2 weeks writing and Interest Check for an RP... gets 1 rep.

Ark spends 5 seconds making terrible drawings and using horrible grammar/spelling. ((which you know how 0 right to make of any of my typos.)) gets 9.

If that isn't irrefutable proof no one likes me I don't know what is. #NoOneLikesKuna.

• Upvote 4

Ark spends 5 seconds making terrible drawings and using horrible grammar/spelling. ((which you know how 0 right to make of any of my typos.)) gets 9.

If that isn't irrefutable proof no one likes me I don't know what is. #NoOneLikesKuna.

kuna pls if I could I would upvote your interest check a gazillion times over ;-; fkin Graterras man

also on that note am leave Umbreon request as reminder

i smll selt

• Upvote 1