Monotype Challenge Quick Glance Guide - Updated to Episode 19 (SPOILERS)

BIGJRA

Great idea and great job! You missed some little things like Pumpkaboo between Corey and Shelly, Lunatone being an either/or with Solrock, and then Carvanha, Barboach and Houndour are available after Shelly. Will look if there's more.

Ghost actually gets 7 'till Aya (Shuppet, Yamask, Pumpkaboo, Duskull, Spiritomb, Misdreavus and Shedinja),Ice is the one that gets only 4 (Vanillite, Smoochum, Swinub, Cubchoo)

Really good job and very helpful guide!!!

Just a note, numel is available only after you defeat julia and for the ground starters you confused piplup for mudkip :)

Thank you; I'll fix those two things.

Great idea and great job! You missed some little things like Pumpkaboo between Corey and Shelly, Lunatone being an either/or with Solrock, and then Carvanha, Barboach and Houndour are available after Shelly. Will look if there's more.

Ghost actually gets 7 'till Aya (Shuppet, Yamask, Pumpkaboo, Duskull, Spiritomb, Misdreavus and Shedinja),Ice is the one that gets only 4 (Vanillite, Smoochum, Swinub, Cubchoo)

Thanks, and the main reason for those things I missed was I was lazy that I was using the guide on On The Hunt (which is somewhat outdated rn)

• 2 weeks later...

btw never fear friendly monotypers because I'll be updating this guide as soon as possible with the E15 details (any ace members who wanna hook me up with E15 changes ;) just let me know)

I'm pretty sure Geodude can be found before facing Julia, in the Underground Railnet (where you can also find Noibat, which is listed).

According to the Reborn EV training guide that part of the UR has only Stunky and Noibat at that point... I might be wrong; will check later.

Something I'd like to add, you can get Lotad for Water Types pre-Florinia, post-Julia. Noticed you didn't put it there.

Also, don't forget Eevee for post-Aya Pre-Serra, where u can get Flareon/Vaporeon/Jolteon/Espeon/Umbreon/Leafeon/Glaceon/Sylveon

I get back after 5 months of living life being busy, finally summer, see this thread, roll through steel and I see you have forgotten something! (OH NOES)!

No need to fear, I am here to save the day! (Yaaayyy!)

Anyways! Magnemite / Magneton / Magnezone is available in the wild inside of Shade's Gym, not sure when you can first access that, but you can catch those guys as a wild pokemon. Also, I don't know when you can first reach Beldum, but he is also obtainable at some point. I know you haven't gotten to Lucario, but don't forget to include him <3. Thanks!

Edited by Mortally Divine

I get back after 5 months of living life being busy, finally summer, see this thread, roll through steel and I see you have forgotten something! (OH NOES)!

No need to fear, I am here to save the day! (Yaaayyy!)

Anyways! Magnemite / Magneton / Magnezone is available in the wild inside of Shade's Gym, not sure when you can first access that, but you can catch those guys as a wild pokemon. Also, I don't know when you can first reach Beldum, but he is also obtainable at some point. I know you haven't gotten to Lucario, but don't forget to include him <3. Thanks!

Beldum's available from Noel - Radomus, iirc.

Anyways, keep up the work, BIGJRA. Good thing that Rejuvenation only has 7 Gyms so far, so I'm already done! :)

For fairy it's really up to you. You can get a starter and use it until you get Igglybuff/Cleffa, or you can hack in a starter. If you don't want to go through that trouble you could use your starter and Igglybuff/Cleffa for Julia, then get Snubbull and ditch the starter.

This is INCREDIBLY helpful, but one of your listings leaves me a bit confused.

In bugs, it claims I can find a combee and pineco BEFORE julia. But I need headbutt, and I thought I only got headbutt later?

Where can I get headbutt before Julia? Or did that list not consider the conditions required to nab those pokemons spawn locations?