Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

Yanma & Yanmega are available jan ..... ohh dear ohh dear ohh dear >.< i thought i explained this before :'( -forever ignored- -Zooms off again-

Jan (and helpers if you have) this game is super cool. I can't explain more than that!!

I can't wait for the next beta release!!!

Just one opinion (Make Angie easier, like make cold truth less powerful or that does not freeze everytime some poke resist it).

yeah and you can actually easily have the upper hand in that gym battle there are a few awesome fire types that tear her team to shreds i killed her easily with my houndoom<3 its high special attack was too much for her although i didnt have any pokemon frozen the whole time although by the time i had houndoom boosted with nasty plot it was kinda too late for her to mount an attack all of her pokes were just K/Oed btw hawkespeon that should have been in pokemon rejuvenation discussion thread :0

-checks if jan has changed yanma & yanmega yet- -jan hasnt- -hypa rage quits zooms off agian- >.<"

Edited by Hypa

I don't think it's available in the sewers at all. I've never encountered one there and I've never heard of anyone else doing so. It can be found in the grass in Gearen City, however.

Oh, I see. The guide says Sewers, so that's why I've been searching. Thank you!

• Developers

Where and when can you catch Hoppip? I've been searching forever..

It's not in the grass, it's an event that appears in the morning on the locations listed above. I'll update the list to make it more specific, though.

You see them floating around in the overworld in certain places (Terajuma Jungle and the route after Jirukala Cavern for example). Just run into them to fight them.

EDIT: Beaten to it :P

Edited by berlyda

• Developers

Oh, Jan, Chesnaught is a Shadow Pokemon!

Girafarig is misspelled as Giraffarig!

Yanma and Yanmega are available!

Thanks! I actually saw this before, but I was really busy and then forgot. Whoops.

well i dont know if i mentioned yanma and yanmega that much i think it was like 2 posts questioning its availability then like 5 confirming its availability i just felt ignored :'(

• Developers

well i dont know if i mentioned yanma and yanmega that much i think it was like 2 posts questioning its availability then like 5 confirming its availability i just felt ignored :'(

I don't ignore ;-;, I just read it on my phone while going to school and then when I come home I forget. Sorry!