Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

So I can't get Skrelp at all then? Removing an entire area that held a unique encounter without moving that Pokemon somewhere else was not the smartest design choice. Especially when there's a quest that annoyingly demands I catch one. I guess it will have to wait at least until version 12.

• Like 1

Where has Paras gone ive looked over the entire east gearen at night and still havent found one

EDIT: There are paras at the purification spring (the place where you de-shadow pokemon. So if anyone else has the same issue look there.

Edited by Bignoob27

I've been trying to get Snorlax in Honec Woods, I'm supposed to get the Pokeflute, I heard you can get it from Kelvin however he doesn't mention anything about a Pokeflute. 

Also, It says that Munchlax is in Nectar Woods, where is that? All I see In Honec Woods - All I need is leftovers.

7 minutes ago, Dkr1982dn said:

I've been trying to get Snorlax in Honec Woods, I'm supposed to get the Pokeflute, I heard you can get it from Kelvin however he doesn't mention anything about a Pokeflute. 

Also, It says that Munchlax is in Nectar Woods, where is that? All I see In Honec Woods - All I need is leftovers.

Try interacting with the flute inside his house, that is how I got it if I remember correctly.

I am trying to complete the Pokedex right now. Wynaut isn't available, is it? The thread shows that you need Full Incense to breed it, but actually what you need is Lax Incense, which I think is not in the game yet. Can anyone tell me if it is in the game, and if yes, where? Also, as I have completed all help quests in Kakori Village, Debug Mode is the only way to get Bulbasaur? 

4 hours ago, MegaTributo said:

I am trying to complete the Pokedex right now. Wynaut isn't available, is it? The thread shows that you need Full Incense to breed it, but actually what you need is Lax Incense, which I think is not in the game yet. Can anyone tell me if it is in the game, and if yes, where? Also, as I have completed all help quests in Kakori Village, Debug Mode is the only way to get Bulbasaur? 

Wynaut is not available yet, and Bulbasaur is only available if you have the Help Side Quest for it active. So in your case, you can get it by Debug mode only.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is Rotom currently unobtainable? I'm at the sidequest at Darclight Manor in wich there's a Rotom imbued Clefairy doll, but it looks like i can't get further on the quest.

EDIT: Pretty sure they took off Munchlax from Honey on trees, I'm trying to catch it and got only Forretress (wich isn't in the list under Honey), Burmy and Combee.

Edited by Eevee Indeciso
Adding info

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...