Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

25 minutes ago, REOctober said:

I might be wrong, but if one did the kakori help plaza before the bulbasaur egg (it was added in v11 I think) there is no way for one to get bulbasaur. Is it intentional or will it be added in the future?

Sadly enough we dont know of another way to get bulbasaur, for those who did the v10 quest that gave a tropius egg, means quest counts as done, even dough you dont own a bulbasaur in v11 😞

5 hours ago, Bluenix said:

Can someone confirm that Deneden actualy spawns in route 2 during day, i have spent 2 hours and nothing else besides combees, spritzies, seedots, pidgeotos and some shinies.

Yes, but I only found some during the morning (9am). Never saw one after 12 o' clock.

48 minutes ago, Tacuara said:

I'm trying to do the Mudkip event, but in this version the puzzle to get to the left side door of the Wetlands is unreachable as far as i can see, do any of the pannels switch the "floor arrows" by the door?

2016160730_Screenshot(390).png.172740849b02fb69f401647e255ad2cc.png

Go to this spot here, and you can surf up to the mudkip. Note: It actually took me a while to figure this out.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Tacuara said:

That is so, SO sneaky. Thanks!

If I recall you can get to the left side of the door (it was fixed from beta). If you can’t from directly in the building you can from the Ralts area. Being able to surf there may or may not be intentional.

On 1/7/2019 at 10:40 AM, Bluenix said:

can someone tell me if its a bug or not but i cant see any pokemons on the updated sewers in gearen, i need a Skrelp for a quest

Same, I can't encounter pokemon in the sewers. Is there any other way to access the old "Abandoned Sewers" map?

Spoiler

Gliscor.thumb.JPG.35ff5b19ef0b947af1ca4883f993ae91.JPG

I've had success in obtaining Gliscor. Picture evidence enclosed. In order to get the Razor Fang, use Thief (preferably with a Pokemon with Compoundeyes ability) on a Bruxish. It may take a few tries, but I know I got a Razor Fang from Bruxish.

21 minutes ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:
  Hide contents

Stunky: Breed Skuntank, East Gearen City - Neo (Night)

what does this Neo (Night) means?

Spoiler

After a certain point, Gearen City is renovated and becomes Neo Gearen City. Many things change, including Pokemon encounters.