Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

19 minutes ago, Romeothegreat said:

I have seriously been looking for like a week now, where do you find turtonator because I cannot find it anywhere

Valor Mountain (active)

On 4/15/2018 at 3:22 AM, kenzie said:

Where is the Mudkip event in v10? I'm standing in Crawli's hideout right now and There's nothing near any of the rock climb spots.

Should be at the top-left surfing area with multiple islands, access from the left door of Xen Backup Lab

23 minutes ago, GreenDecidueyeArrow said:

I believe the Crawdaunt line has been either axed or moved back b/c I haven't seen any fishing spots in the V10 Wispy Ruins or in Akuwa Town

You can find them at the Darchlight Woods and Cave surfing and fishing, and I believe also in the Evergreen Forest and Caves.

Edit: Btw, there are rivers in the Wispy Chasm if you get the access area from the Wispy Tower if you haven't been there yet.

• Like 1

@Alex just wondering if the Beldum is still obtainable in the current version 10, if so would start hunting the 3rd key to add it to the item guide since its location been changed for the 3rd time (unless it's hindered by HMs like Waterfall or Dive), and if not then I won't waste time looking for it.

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

@Aboodie sorry for the late reply! As of the latest patch in v10, the third shard should be in the light version of the darchlight caves. Get lookin'!

Alright, thanks for your reply.

11 hours ago, Alex said:

@Aboodie sorry for the late reply! As of the latest patch in v10, the third shard should be in the light version of the darchlight caves. Get lookin'!

Can I get some hint? I think I have interacted with almost every stones in darchlight caves but still I can't find one...

33 minutes ago, ArcherEric said:

srsly where is phantump?

They're in the new Whispy Ruins via the Giratina Statue entrance. You need to search about in the lower floor to the lower left part? You can find it in the overworld.

fe995eccac.png

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Cataline said:

They're in the new Whispy Ruins via the Giratina Statue entrance. You need to search about in the lower floor to the lower left part? You can find it in the overworld.

fe995eccac.png

thx for picc

1 hour ago, gryson said:

how can u get sawk instead of troh

The lady that took sawk is in the day care.Breed a throh,and she will trade you a sawk.

• Like 1

On 4/19/2018 at 2:07 PM, Alex said:

Please, someone tell us where the third shard is. I'm dying to know, can't find it in there.

@Alex Decided today to search for the 3rd Key Shard, checked every single currently accessible tile for both the light and dark versions of the cave but the item is not there.

Has anybody found the 3rd key shard? I've searched all through darchlight cave and I want a Beldum for my team.I'm afraid that if I don't find it now I won't be able to come back.

Edited by Layback80