Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

2 hours ago, the red guy said:

where do you get the nectar to  change oricorios forms?

They're in the baskets in the relevant fields.

2 hours ago, Hally said:

2sdX9nvaSrqJzcv5T7-e1Q.png

This is what appears in my cemetary, the only 2 npcs are at the bottom, which are not ditto.

hmm... and you are sure you haven't talked to him before?  ...  did you check the location that's supposed to be there before and after?  just in case you missed or got it already? 

Spoiler

that'd be the hiker's trailer and the mining office in akuwa town

8 hours ago, XexustheSilver said:

hmm... and you are sure you haven't talked to him before?  ...  did you check the location that's supposed to be there before and after?  just in case you missed or got it already? 

Hide contents

that'd be the hiker's trailer and the mining office in akuwa town

Checked them, nope, also checked all other possible locations and even ones I've been to before; no ditto at any of them.

The last point that worked is the spot right before amethyst cave, with the message saying ditto moved to somewhere spooky.

1 minute ago, Hally said:

Checked them, nope, also checked all other possible locations and even ones I've been to before; no ditto at any of them.

The last point that worked is the spot right before amethyst cave, with the message saying ditto moved to somewhere spooky.

try at night, and if it doesnt work my guess its a bug

11 hours ago, Hally said:

2sdX9nvaSrqJzcv5T7-e1Q.png

This is what appears in my cemetary, the only 2 npcs are at the bottom, which are not ditto.

The npc didnt appear for me as well, but i always played at daytime. However i found ditto in the next location 

Couple questions:

is burmy supposed to have an obnoxiously low spawn rate on route 2?

how do you get shedinja?  i cant surf to it to interact with it.... thinking of trying sweet scent or honey to attract it.  i'll edit this post if it work.

edit: didnt work... guess i'll just stare at it from behind for a while to see if that works.... reference it's dex entry

seeing as akora forest is still listed as having pokemon in the master post here... how do we turn evergreen forest into akora forest?

• Developers
4 minutes ago, DarkMasterKendall said:

@Jan froslass in the guide is said to be not available while both snorunt and gallade(dawn stone) are ok

I am not in charge of this list anymore. Please mention @Alex if you have any issues.

That is meant to be a sarcastic comment, given that both shelgon and salamence are listed as "N/A", while the evolved forms of pokemon that are in the game are usually marked as "evolve __"

@Better IV's for shadows: assuming that the shadow is the only case of the pokemon in game (like Zetta's Alolan grimer), the only ways to get better IVs are to either breed for them (which can be time consuming at times, but at least allows you to potentially nab Egg moves for it with some planning; I like Clear Smog on grimer, personally), or to use the vaccination center in Grand Dream City (which is available at the end of V10 content,so... really friggin' late).