Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

6 minutes ago, Ceulfan said:

I got a riolu via jackpot and it has max happiness but it still doesn't evolve, what do i do?

Another user had trouble evolving a happiness based Pokemon, even at max happiness.  In the end, he had to download the mod menu to force it to evolve.  

1 minute ago, seki108 said:

Another user had trouble evolving a happiness based Pokemon, even at max happiness.  In the end, he had to download the mod menu to force it to evolve.  

I dont see the button where i can force evolve the riolu

21 minutes ago, Ceulfan said:

I dont see the button where i can force evolve the riolu

In the mod menu, turn on debug mode temporarily.  With the other person, Pichu evolved when it's form value was changed back to 0 and then leveled up, but that may not be the case for Rilou.

If it won't evolve that way, there is an option to change species.

6 minutes ago, Kamooalii said:

I was looking for a Bounsweet in route 4, but could never find one. does it have a low encounter rate? also I have been been finding togedemaru in route 4, but they're not listed on route 4 in the guide.

I think I've found it's evolved form on Rout 4 during the morning or day.  Not sure about Bounseet itself though.   

As the thread title says, this list is still being updated to the current episode.

On 4/26/2015 at 0:47 PM, Jan said:

Charmander: Starter Pokemon, egg reward in West Gearen Help Plaza (random chance if you got Water or Jackpot starter)

So I really want both a Charmander and Riolu. Can someone elaborate on this? If I get a riolu as a starter, and do this help plaza thin in West Gearen, and save before I receive this egg, I can soft reset for a charmander egg?

6 minutes ago, mechacharizard said:

So I really want both a Charmander and Riolu. Can someone elaborate on this? If I get a riolu as a starter, and do this help plaza thin in West Gearen, and save before I receive this egg, I can soft reset for a charmander egg?

you can't soft reset for egg, egg is set after you get your starter

1 minute ago, Njab said:

you can't soft reset for egg, egg is set after you get your starter

So then, what are the chances of me getting a charmander from this egg? As far as I know, there is no other way in the game to get a charmander or a riolu, so is it just better for me to pick charmander as a starter and wait until riolu/lucario is added as a wild pokemon later in the game?

Just now, mechacharizard said:

So then, what are the chances of me getting a charmander from this egg? As far as I know, there is no other way in the game to get a charmander or a riolu, so is it just better for me to pick charmander as a starter and wait until riolu/lucario is added as a wild pokemon later in the game?

1/7 chances :]

• Upvote 1

Just now, Njab said:

1/7 chances :]

So, in order for this to work, I have to save before I get a riolu through the starter machine, and then hope I get lucky (which isnt worth the time since it already takes a while to get riolu). There is no point in between the point where I actually acquire the riolu and before I receive the egg where I can save/reset for a charmander egg?

2 hours ago, mechacharizard said:

So, in order for this to work, I have to save before I get a riolu through the starter machine, and then hope I get lucky (which isnt worth the time since it already takes a while to get riolu). There is no point in between the point where I actually acquire the riolu and before I receive the egg where I can save/reset for a charmander egg?

Also, what quest/thing do I have to do to receive the egg as a reward?

16 minutes ago, mechacharizard said:

Also, what quest/thing do I have to do to receive the egg as a reward?

You need to do all the help center quests of West Gearen City.Then you get an egg as a reward.

9 hours ago, seki108 said:

In the mod menu, turn on debug mode temporarily.  With the other person, Pichu evolved when it's form value was changed back to 0 and then leveled up, but that may not be the case for Rilou.

If it won't evolve that way, there is an option to change species.

I just have a question, how can you access the debug menu?

1 minute ago, BR_Killjoy said:

Anyone know if Totodile is still available in Akora forest? Been looking for ages and I'm pretty close to giving up

Is Akora the one at the end of Route 11? If so, yes, he is part of an event

11 minutes ago, Noctelis said:

Is there something you need to do in order to encounter the pokemon in emerald build 3rd floor?

i think it's night time

Spoiler

if your talking about the room with the shuppet

6 minutes ago, Noctelis said:

I entered the room during night time but there was no pokemon.

welp than i have no idea why it isn't working, maybe somebody else knows, but i do now that you can get shuppet/bannette later on on the game 

6 hours ago, Noctelis said:

I entered the room during night time but there was no pokemon.

Did you talk to the woman downstairs? She will tell you that there might be a ghost upstairs and then go upstairs at night.

10 minutes ago, QualityGamingYT said:

Does anyone know that the Type Null at the sidequest with Venam's dad is shiny locked or not?

Thank you in advance for telling me.

It's not shiny locked.

Spoiler

nshiny.png.22ee4599f822ad8dd69d918d7eac6e71.png.adac26ba8a59fd3cc3b54b1bf4d8bfcc.png