Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

Just now, Cyber-Cactus said:

I've been searching Goldenleaf Town and the Odd Pass for a Cubone with no luck. I've tried changing the time in case it's time sensitive but it didn't help. Is there a very low encounter rate on Cubone?

If anyone could help I'd be grateful, I couldn't find any way to fix this problem myself.

I encountered Cubone fairly commonly in the morning on Odd Pass when I was searching for a Thick Club.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, seki108 said:

I encountered Cubone fairly commonly in the morning on Odd Pass when I was searching for a Thick Club.

Right. I'll set my time to around 8am and see if I get any result. Thank you.

Edit: thank you again, I set my time to 8 and my first encounter was a Cubone. Typical. Much gratitude. 😁

Edited by Cyber-Cactus

9 hours ago, seki108 said:

Just checking.  Can someone confirm if Vullaby is in Darchlight Woods (or if that is an outdated one, like Ducklett)?  I've searched at night (assuming that's when it would come out), but found nothing.  Or is it an event mon, and I'm just not finding the event start.  

try morning

8 minutes ago, blastcore1 said:

i'm trying to find a ledyba for the advanced pokedex 

but i cant find it in sheridan village

it's one of the rarest (if not the rarest) encounter at sheridan. i think i found mine at morning/day if it helps. definitely there though

10 hours ago, bakanobaka said:

day or night? Im confused I know its night maybe low encounter. 

I'm getting morelull and venonat but no sign of him

I think it's only during the day. I haven't found any during night or early morning.

8 hours ago, Fabidieboy4 said:

Where exactly can you get corsola in aquamarine cave?? >_<

Is it on land or do you need to surf or do you have to fish?  PLZ help me ;-;

land

1 hour ago, Atharva said:

May i know where can i get shroomish or breloom in v9??? It would be really good if you all help! Also where can i get grubbin and shellder

shroomish: in the akora forest, headbutting trees(very rare) or mystery egg(if you are lucky).
grubbin: you can find in sheridan village and Tejurama Jungle
Shellder: Valor Mountain fishing with good rod

5 minutes ago, Zetto said:

shroomish: in the akora forest, headbutting trees(very rare) or mystery egg(if you are lucky).
grubbin: you can find in sheridan village and Tejurama Jungle
Shellder: Valor Mountain fishing with good rod

Even if it is very rarE i can fing it right?

3 hours ago, Atharva said:

May i know where can i get shroomish or breloom in v9??? It would be really good if you all help! Also where can i get grubbin and shellder

I heard that shroomish has been taken out of the game in v9 is that true?

10 hours ago, Psychoman01 said:

Does anyone happen to know where in Amethyst Cave Roggenrola is and if its sand stream ability is in version 9 when it is evolved?

You can find roggenrola on the second floor in amethyst cave and if you want it to have sand stream you need to catch one with the weak armor ability