Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

can you actually get dwebble on route 2, i have been smashing rocks for 1 hour now

and you can get swirlix and spritze on route 2 right it's just that they have a low encounter rate right, or is it at a specific time?

1 hour ago, Fabidieboy4 said:

can you actually get dwebble on route 2, i have been smashing rocks for 1 hour now

and you can get swirlix and spritze on route 2 right it's just that they have a low encounter rate right, or is it at a specific time?

Dwebble I haven't seen but I've caught swirlix and spritzee before. In both occasions it was at a pink patch of grass, not sure if these grass are more likely to cause them to appear, on the north west corner of the map, where the painter is. Swirlix and Spritzee only appear on day time also.

7 hours ago, Drace said:

Dwebble I haven't seen but I've caught swirlix and spritzee before. In both occasions it was at a pink patch of grass, not sure if these grass are more likely to cause them to appear, on the north west corner of the map, where the painter is. Swirlix and Spritzee only appear on day time also.

Thank you!!!

10 hours ago, ColonelAngus said:

I don't think that the West Gearen Help Center egg is correct. I chose Turtwig as my starter and got a Litten, fuck me right, in my egg. So it doesn't look like it's the starter that you're strong against. 

did you get turtwig from the machine?

14 hours ago, paranoideue said:

Has anyone figured out where popplio is or if he is actually only catchable as a starter?

only available as starter and random chance from egg reward

15 hours ago, FactoryofSadness said:

Did Chingling get moved?

?

Has anyone actually found a Cleffa on route 2? If so are they time specific? Morning/day/night?

I've been looking for about an hour. 

Edit: Of course I find one as soon as I post about it hahaha. 
(Found at night!)

Edited by Chinchou

Is Solrock still in Amethyst cave? Because I've been everywhere and I can't find it anywhere. I figured that with seven badges, I ought to be able to get far enough into the cave to find it, but... nothing.

10 hours ago, shinymissingno said:

Is Solrock still in Amethyst cave? Because I've been everywhere and I can't find it anywhere. I figured that with seven badges, I ought to be able to get far enough into the cave to find it, but... nothing.

I don't know about event solrock but they can be found in the wild in Moon Field west of Sheridan. you need surf to get through phasial cave.

Edited by Cataline

4 hours ago, Deafairy said:

Dose this online or no? and where is Mimikyu?! :)

You cannot get Mimikyu in the current version.If you meant online trade then it is unavailable.

eventually all pokemon will be added.So you might be able to get mimikyu in later version.

Just checking.  Can someone confirm if Vullaby is in Darchlight Woods (or if that is an outdated one, like Ducklett)?  I've searched at night (assuming that's when it would come out), but found nothing.  Or is it an event mon, and I'm just not finding the event start.  

Edited by seki108

I've been searching Goldenleaf Town and the Odd Pass for a Cubone with no luck. I've tried changing the time in case it's time sensitive but it didn't help. Is there a very low encounter rate on Cubone?

If anyone could help I'd be grateful, I couldn't find any way to fix this problem myself.