Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

8 minutes ago, Tazz said:

Where can you find abra in this game i'd love to use an alakazam :D

Spoiler

If the vent hasnt changed,after the battle with geara and zetta in valor mountain,if you go back there should be one just right of where sharon was pushed off the clip(i think).If the event has changed im sorry but i do not know

1 hour ago, Pozyher said:
  Hide contents

If the vent hasnt changed,after the battle with geara and zetta in valor mountain,if you go back there should be one just right of where sharon was pushed off the clip(i think).If the event has changed im sorry but i do not know

Thanks a lot for the info if the event did change i wonder what pokemon would replace it

Spoiler

Is it possible to get Sun and Moon shinies cause I want a shiny lycanroc Midnight which is in goldenleaf forest one you start the quest to defeat the dimensional rift Gyrados  

Edit: got me a shiny Lycanroc so Sun and Moon shinies are a thing if you want to know

Edited by Aragon92

1 hour ago, Aragon92 said:
  Hide contents

Is it possible to get Sun and Moon shinies cause I want a shiny lycanroc Midnight which is in goldenleaf forest one you start the quest to defeat the dimensional rift Gyrados  

Should be possible, I have a few S/M shinies.

Is there a way to get to Heatmor in Valor mountain?

Also, isn't Ledyba supposedly located in Sheridan Village ? I have been trying to find one for some time but no luck.. I tried searching for it both day and night..

8 hours ago, Dehfe said:

You can find Oranguru in Hulu Meadow, inside Terajuma Jungle. It's quite rare, so good luck.

I have found a Shiny Oricorio, and a Shiny Trumbeak and no Oranguru still... I guess is has like 0.5% chance of appearing or something like that. XD

EDIT: NEVERMIND, 1 minute after I wrote this Oranguru appeared and I caught it!! :D 

Edited by kingjrcasanova