Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

Does anybody know of any obtainable Pokemon that learn Fire and/or Thunder Punch by level up, or know where to find heart scales before the Prison?

I want to breed an IF Infernape, but I've only got 1 Heart Scale to use on a Medicham.

Ampharos gets Thunder Punch if you evolve him as early as you can. Fire Punch unfortunately is Magby line only without Heart Scales, as Hitmons line was axed in V8, and Darumaka line was not made available as far as I know.

Thanks. Where can I find Mareep/Flaafy?

Is it still possible to get an Eevee somewhere other than the Random Starter thing, because I do want an Eevee (for Sylveon) but at the same time I'm not sure I wanna sit at my computer soft-resetting for potentially days if there's an easier way to do it. I mean I do want one as early as possible, but that's just me being impatient.

• 2 weeks later...

Yo sans ive been following your spreadsheet and its a huge help. Nothing seems to be wrong or outta place til goldenleaf. I just beat narcissa and i was goin back to rens house and he had a hungry spoink in his room. So far its the only rhing missing that ive seen. I couldnt find that damn slakoth so im thinking maybe its not on the route. Trust me ive been patient and caught all the other 1% encounters, but i cant find it. 2 hours for each time of day. Anywhoo just wanted to say thanks man, you're a lifesaver

Oh yeah don't mean to brag, okay maybe i do juuust a little. But i just got to route 4 and caught the twin electric mice in only like 20 minutes. By far the easiest super rares to catch

• 3 weeks later...

soo i have this team Electrivire Greninja Noivern Roserade Typlohsion and i don t now what pokemon should i add pls some ideas

OO and i forget to say i havent done the event with ralts

Edited by WyNNeR

So I've been looking for a good flying type for my team and I thought Archeops would be the perfect fit. I saw that you can get Archen from mining. I've been at it for about an hour now and I've found nothing. Is Archen available in v8?

So I've been looking for a good flying type for my team and I thought Archeops would be the perfect fit. I saw that you can get Archen from mining. I've been at it for about an hour now and I've found nothing. Is Archen available in v8?

Apparently so, otherwise it wouldn't be in the list. But I'll probably end up having a look. I remember finding a Plume Fossil before.

• Upvote 1

Apparently so, otherwise it wouldn't be in the list. But I'll probably end up having a look. I remember finding a Plume Fossil before.

Plume fossil and cover fossils are unobtainable from mining, look it up in Bulbapedia, I wasted a bunch of my time trying to get it tbh, although supposedly Old Amber is obtainable, I would love to get Aerodactyl but I wonder if it's some special event..

So im gonna start a new save file for V8 and im confused as to if oshawott is still available through sidequest or not?

It's available once you reach darklight woods, by the way how do you have an Infernape and a Greninja? >:

• Veterans

Sorry for having neglected the list a bit lately, things have been sorta hectic with life and personal stuff I was working on, so I'll get to updating this list eventually.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...