Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

Have the luvdiscs been axed in v8? been all around kristiline town and you can't fish anywhere

Edited by Gatax

You can get both if you happen to get an Elekid from the mystery egg and the Magby from the Xen Lab. However only the Magby or Elekid from the Xen Lab can actually carry the evolution item for its final evolution.

Edited by eggthief

Im pretty sure you can get both from the lab... after you activate the bridge and Melia and Aelita go after Ren just head down the other path.

I dont't know how it's handled in the current version yet, but I think I tried this back in V6 to realize that the second Pokemon was missing.

I dont't know how it's handled in the current version yet, but I think I tried this back in V6 to realize that the second Pokemon was missing.

Can confirm, still happens in V8.1. I went for Magby, activated the bridge, went the opposite path and Elekid was gone.

Aye Elekid is nowhere to be found...

And I came across an egg in Caratos Mountain since I obtained Rock Climb and well idk if anybody else has came across this particular egg.... And it JUST hatched into A Cyndaquil. So I think the list needs to be a bit updated when you ish available Jan~

I think the only way to get Elekid for me right now is the mystery egg but the odds are really stacked up against me because I think in theory, the Mystery egg is set to a selected random pokemon and you can't soft reset til you get the pokemon you want when it hatches?

Edited by Anthony810