Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

I'm on version 7, and I'm in jirukala cavern trying to evolve the purified bonsly, just like the guide says, but it's leveling up without evolving. I don't want to catch a different rock type, and it missed out on learning Mimic. I'm training up to go against Amber's OP fire type gym. Help please.

Edited by King Reeses

I'm on version 7, and I'm in jirukala cavern trying to evolve the purified bonsly, just like the guide says, but it's leveling up without evolving. I don't want to catch a different rock type, and it missed out on learning Mimic. I'm training up to go against Amber's OP fire type gym. Help please.

Use the Move Relearner in Sheridan Village to relearn Mimic, and then level Bonsly up again.

• 2 weeks later...

or you can use reverse candies to take him to lvl 14 then at 15 he will relearn mimic

So the guide says that the Plume fossil is obtainable via mining. I have mined for a while and still haven't found it even though I have found every other fossil except for the other Gen 5 fossil. I am on V7 btw. So is it just really rare or is the location just mislabeled?

The plume fossil is gained from the puzzle in Agate Circus.

• 3 weeks later...

it says Tyrogue is available to catch on the list in Amethyst grotto. but in game says its found in Gearen City. is it not available for wild capture? if it is where is it a higher appearance rate?

It's only available in the mansion where you fight Marianette, I think.

In a sidequest you get the choice between a Heracronite or Banettite, but neither have been added into the game yet? Will pokemon who will be available to mega evolve not be added until there is a way for the player to obtain the Mega Ring?

Is the Eevee from completing all West Gearen Quests still avaible? If yes, how soon are you able to obtain it?

Yes. The Help Center is unlocked once you have access to the 8th (Last Gym in Version 7) Gym.

Yes. The Help Center is unlocked once you have access to the 8th (Last Gym in Version 7) Gym.

Gee, it takes that long heh... I'm tired of soft-resetting for this Eevee though, so I guess it'll have to wait until then. Thanks for the info.

already found spritzee after many tries.have tried every time of the day...encountered a dozen of shiny pokes but still no panpour.i encountered a lot of pokemon but i think the blue monkey has been axed because i can only encounter Pansears in each time of the day,even in dawn that you suggested

Edited by Bessi