Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

I'm doing a psychic monotype now, and I really need to know, where is Gothita in V7? Because I know if I leave and it's there I'm just screwed, but I know it isn't there as an event anymore, so is it in the garden, or somewhere else entirely?

I believe Gothita encounter is the same with v6. Bring ancient book which obtained from hidden library sidequest and interact the gardevoir statue in Marianette's Mansion. Talk to nearby maid and she will give you gothita.

I believe Gothita encounter is the same with v6. Bring ancient book which obtained from hidden library sidequest and interact the gardevoir statue in Marianette's Mansion. Talk to nearby maid and she will give you gothita.

...So if I gave away the book I can't get Gothita?

...So if I gave away the book I can't get Gothita?

Unfortunately, yes. You can get another ancient book later though but unfortunately you can't get back to Marianette's Mansion when you get it. So, if you really want gothita without trading or request you should go back to your last save. As for how to do it...

in your User/Saved Games/Pokemon Rejuvenation folder rename the one of many save files you want to restart with "Game.rxdata" without the ("). Don't forget to copy your Pokemon Rejuvenation folder to other directory for backup. It needs trial and errors until you find the correct savefile so backup is needed so you won't lose your savefile. Good luck for getting it :)

Unfortunately, yes. You can get another ancient book later though but unfortunately you can't get back to Marianette's Mansion when you get it. So, if you really want gothita without trading or request you should go back to your last save. As for how to do it...

in your User/Saved Games/Pokemon Rejuvenation folder rename the one of many save files you want to restart with "Game.rxdata" without the ("). Don't forget to copy your Pokemon Rejuvenation folder to other directory for backup. It needs trial and errors until you find the correct savefile so backup is needed so you won't lose your savefile. Good luck for getting it :)

;-; I finished that quest so long ago....

Can eevee still be obtainable as a jackpot starter and has the chances of receiving a jackpot starter changed between versions?

I believe it's still obtainable since the change log didn't mention any changes. In fact the chances of getting jackspot starter is increased.

;-; I finished that quest so long ago....

Then you can offer a trade here. You only need patience or choose another psychic type.

• Veterans

Yes to the first question, no to the second.

This is actually not true! The chance of getting one has actually slightly increased, just not that much that it's a significant change.

Anyone found where the magmarizer and electrizer are in version 7?

Magmarizer and electrizer is wild held item of magby and elekid respectively. There's no other way of obtaining it atm.

Edited by PhantomBima

While hunting for a Spritzee (again for the 3rd time, I finally found one after 2 hours ;_; ) I ran into a Chingling on Route 2 during the early morning hours. I didn't see Chingling have Route 2 on it so I thought I'd let you know they're there.

On my main game, I'd like to mention that I managed to find an Elygem down the mini area next to the top left corner of the room with the fake Gardevoir statue in the Hidden Library (all of this is during the Hidden Library 3 quest). However, I never found it on my other two playthroughs on which I also did that quest, so IDK what the deal is.

I was also able to emulate this on my dark monotype, when I went and found the Gardevoir statue during the second quest when you first open the library. I believe on my main game I had the original Ancient Book, and I hadn't turned the original one in on my dark monotype either. However, on my fighting and psychic ones where I didn't find it, I did turn in said book. This makes me think that possibly, the only way you can get the Elygem is if you have the original Ancient Book. IDK though.

Edited by BananananaK

Are Slakoths still in Akora Forest? I think I've caused a lot of brain damage to my Drowzee headbutting trees everywhere, and I've encountered a shiny Caterpie but no Slakoth.

Edited by EricSlingby

Nope, I never got it. O_o

Either i'm wrong or you're in trouble lol Are you sure you weren't given the Mawile right before battling Melia? It is supposed to be a gift from the character's mother, which he gives you when you go ask him if Melia and you can spare on the ship.

• Veterans

I think you can only get Mawile during the time that you're on Terajuma shore but still have to beat Valarie, so I think it's an event that's quite easily missable. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, though.

i have been trying to search for tyrouge in the mansion marienette grass and amethyst grotto grass, but can't seem to find him, does it matter if its night or day to find him? :( or is he somewhere else?

Edited by Blazeheat91

• Veterans

i have been trying to search for tyrouge in the mansion marienette grass and amethyst grotto grass, but can't seem to find him, does it matter if its night or day to find him? :( or is he somewhere else?

It's the rarest encounter, so it's not surprising you're having trouble finding it.

I think you can only get Mawile during the time that you're on Terajuma shore but still have to beat Valarie, so I think it's an event that's quite easily missable. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, though.

Ah okay. I was confused because someone said it was a mandatory event, and I thought it was weird I didn't get it. O_o