Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

i can tell you something off the bat already , the first headbuttable tree you can find gives you noctowl ,pidgeotto etc, didnt do it long but i noticed when i went to another tree thats headbuttable, that 1 gave me spinarak,weedle,caterpie so i got a feeling maybe not all the headbutabble trees are the same maybe? Still looking :)

Edited by PMDrax

He is doing mono type fighting I think playtrough^^

i Found shroomish, err w8 I give location

well k you know the house were you find oshawott, well from there go down follow the path and take first turn up there should be a headbutabble tree behind that mankey tree there, I found the shroomish there after awhile tho and its night time well 9.57 pm on me computer.

well k you know the house were you find oshawott, well from there go down follow the path and take first turn up there should be a headbutabble tree behind that mankey tree there, I found the shroomish there after awhile tho and its night time well 9.57 pm on me computer.

Kk much appreciated, I'll try that tree and see if it's the lucky tree :P

Yes Froakie has been removed as a Shadow Pokemon. So the only other way to get a Froakie is by picking it as a starter. But there is another way but I shall PM you.

My original laptop completely died so I had to restart Rejuvenation. Can you please PM me of Froakie as well if it's alright with you? I always pick between Froakie and Mudkip and if I can get Froakie, I don't have to miss out with Mudkip.

Edited by hanabluebird

are swirlix still catchable on route 2 as i have been searching for two hours now at least and i haven't found one? and where do i get a phanttump egg? or do i need to breed for that?

Edited by sandy

are swirlix still catchable on route 2 as i have been searching for two hours now at least and i haven't found one? and where do i get a phanttump egg? or do i need to breed for that?

Never test it in v7 but i believe swirlix is still there. It's just so rare, same with other fairies on route 2. As for phantump, you need to breed for that. And this is how you find phantump in v7, I guess.

Find phantump in a cave behind waterfall in goldenleaf town (accessible through certain house) by interacting with the tree inside the cave . You need "gourmet treat" to encounter it. Since v7, the tree is sealed in a locked chamber, this chamber can be unlocked by interacting the "badge requirement" pillars in wispy ruins. You need 4 badges in doing so. The "badge requirement" pillars can be found in wispy ruin which can be accessed through giratina statue after you follow the events upon defeating Narcissa. And it's night encounter only

Oh, and also has anyone find bronzor/bronzong? In v6, I remember find it in wispy ruin as regular encounter the same place where you can find mudkip in v6 but not in another part of wispy ruin which doesn't require rock climb to access it. But since wispy ruin has been revamped, is bronzor still there? And what event pokemon replace emolga in v7 or is there no replacement? Sorry for asking too much...

Edited by PhantomBima

I'm doing a psychic monotype now, and I really need to know, where is Gothita in V7? Because I know if I leave and it's there I'm just screwed, but I know it isn't there as an event anymore, so is it in the garden, or somewhere else entirely?