Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

• Veterans

still have about another 20 more ver to go (just my geuss) so by the end of it there my be another gen out as well

Nah, not 20. If you think about it, there's been around 1 to 2 gyms per version, and the game is currently at 8 gyms, so it'd take about another good 10~13 versions for the game to be complete if you go by that there's also stuff storywise that might take long and such. Also, elite 8. Still, that's plenty of content c:

and honestly i wouldn't be surprised if a new gen would come out in the meantime which means i get to see ame and jan suffer about spriting and scripting ...i mean what?

frankly i'll probably have to help too rip

• Veterans

true 13-15 is more real them my over guess of 20 tho that depends on how Jan, you and co. wanna make the story, e-8 and end game things

You'll see in due time, of course! I hope you'll stick around for that long at least, hahaha

So, I'm not totally sure if this has been noted yet (I normally don't mind reading but 30+ pages of thread is a lot. T.T), but I just found a Skull Fossil in a mining stone. If I'm remembering my fossils right, this is Cranidos? But the guide says N/A when it comes to location wheras for Kabuto and Omanyte, it says "Find Fossil in mining stone." Just wanted to note that if no one else did.

As an aside, does that mean all fossils are available in mining stones right now, or have some been left out? Cause I might just go fishing for a Tyrunt fossil. xD

So, I'm not totally sure if this has been noted yet (I normally don't mind reading but 30+ pages of thread is a lot. T.T), but I just found a Skull Fossil in a mining stone. If I'm remembering my fossils right, this is Cranidos? But the guide says N/A when it comes to location wheras for Kabuto and Omanyte, it says "Find Fossil in mining stone." Just wanted to note that if no one else did.

As an aside, does that mean all fossils are available in mining stones right now, or have some been left out? Cause I might just go fishing for a Tyrunt fossil. xD

I could be wrong but I don't think Gen 5 and Gen 6 fossils are available via mining.

• Veterans

I could be wrong but I don't think Gen 5 and Gen 6 fossils are available via mining.

As of right now, they're indeed unobtainable. Sorry!

By the way, as soon as V7 is released, know that this topic will go on a spoiler lock again for several days, so no posting in this thread until after a few days of its release! I'm saying this in advance just so you wont be surprised to find this topic locked for a while once V7 is out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Veterans

With Rejuvenation V7 being released shortly, this thread is now on a spoiler lock. This means that you won't be able to post any new pokemon you find in V7 for a week, starting from when V7 is released to the public on out. Happy hunting and hope you guys will enjoy V7!

Magnezone, Probopass and Eevee are now available.

Magnezone and Probopass get you can evolving Magneton/Nosepass respecitvely in the Generator room that you gain access to after completing the Generator Problems Side Quest from the West Gearen Help Center.

Eevee is now available after completing all of the West Gearen Help Center side quests and talking to lady at the counter for the reward.

Other than that, no clue if there is anything new.

Uhm well I started a new game and does anyone know were mudkip is now ? It could be my memory is faulty but I could swear it was in whispy ruins behind a waterfall but I seem to be unable to find it atm. Was it temporarely removed or relocated?

Edited by PMDrax