Jan

Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

So I can't get Skrelp at all then? Removing an entire area that held a unique encounter without moving that Pokemon somewhere else was not the smartest design choice. Especially when there's a quest that annoyingly demands I catch one. I guess it will have to wait at least until version 12.

Well, you can always use debug mode to get it. But, just adding it to your party wont give you the pokedex data. Egg can help you.

On 1/31/2019 at 5:33 AM, Aboodie said:

Game.rxdata

Here you go, it's in the PC.

Nosepass is still available in Caratos Mountain on both floor levels, you are just super unlucky. Other locations are Jeminra Woods (Safari Zone) at the brown section north and Route 5.

Wow and its shiny. Thank you very much

Does anyone know why this thread isn't pinned? It feels like a sufficiently important thread, similar to the item guide, but it isn't. I'd imagine there is a reason for it, but I haven't heard one so far. 

• Like 1

On 4/26/2015 at 11:47 PM, Jan said:

Totodile: Starter Pokemon, Chrisola Hotel Pool event (Requires surf)

Seems like it's been moved from the pool. I don't have anything there.

Is Swirlix moved or not available as of V11?? I've looked everywhere on Route 2 for it during the day and it doesn't show up. I even used the modpack so I could use it for the Swirlix encounter, but no such luck. 

Where has Paras gone ive looked over the entire east gearen at night and still havent found one

EDIT: There are paras at the purification spring (the place where you de-shadow pokemon. So if anyone else has the same issue look there.

Edited by Bignoob27