Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

• Developers

Um, I didn't do all the quests in Sheridan, just the last one (think it was called Battle Me Again), and I got the Spearow. This seems right, from where I'm at, however.

You're right. It's when you complete the "Battle me again" request.

Oh, I think that Pidgeotto is also available in Route 3. And, um, couldn't you evolve Pidgeotto into Pidgeot?

Also, there seems to be traces of Reborn in this Guide, like "Tanzan Cove" and "Byxbysion Wasteland"... (Parasect, Koffing, Weezing)

Edited by Chubb the Pig

• Developers

Oh, I think that Pidgeotto is also available in Route 3. And, um, couldn't you evolve Pidgeotto into Pidgeot?

Fixed.

Alright, so I double checked, and I think Parasect, Koffing, and Weezing are the only ones with Reborn locations.

Koffing, just get rid of the extra part. I think he also might be in the Deep Gearen Sewers. (There are way too many Poison types there for me to remember, especially since there's two different parts with somewhat different Pokemon.)

I remember Weezing being in Deep Gearen Sewers (maybe?), but I might be totally wrong. He still evolves from Koffing, so yeahh.

I dunno where Parasect is. Put evolves from Paras?

• Developers

Alright, so I double checked, and I think Parasect, Koffing, and Weezing are the only ones with Reborn locations.

Koffing, just get rid of the extra part. I think he also might be in the Deep Gearen Sewers. (There are way too many Poison types there for me to remember, especially since there's two different parts with somewhat different Pokemon.)

I remember Weezing being in Deep Gearen Sewers (maybe?), but I might be totally wrong. He still evolves from Koffing, so yeahh.

I dunno where Parasect is. Put evolves from Paras?

Got it.

Magikarp: axed in v 2, never forget. Except forget. Because I hate Magikarp. With a passion. Destroy Magikarp.

Gyarados: Gyarados does not exist because Magikarp doesn't exist. Forget, and be happy.

tumblr_m7ilm8DMKL1qa8kbzo1_500.jpg

• Upvote 2

If I'm not mistaken, Diglett is in Amethyst Cave? I think I was grinding there for a bit for my Swadloon, and I found a few of them. Dugtrio should also be changed to evolves from Diglett.

I'm surprised by the number of Pokemon actually. Of course, most of them are NU or below.

Oh, and how can we forget Magikarp if some of the NPCs still talk about how Goldenwood Forest's lake has nothing but Magikarp?

Edited by Chubb the Pig

• Veterans

I kinda agree with Jericho,these updates are coming a bit too fast,take some time off to relax and rest man or atleast don't work on it 24/7 lol...

• Developers

No rest, no gain... You'll be dead.

I kinda agree with Jericho,these updates are coming a bit too fast,take some time off to relax and rest man or atleast don't work on it 24/7 lol...

Well, then you'd be glad to know that I will actually be taking a small break after I finish one thing...

• Developers

Is the break when the reborn episdoe 15 come out?

Just Asking.

I didn't have that in mind, but I guess that's one way to think about it.

• Veterans

It would be best around that time since I don't want to be playing Rejuvenation and Reborn at the same time. I prefer to alternate between them when they release lol.