Making mountains out of molefields!

Amethyst

Wow glad I'm awake to be one of the first to see this. It looks interesting to say the least... but do we have a pure snow field yet? I know we have ice field and icy mountain or whatever, but do we have pure snow that would like, bog down non-ice types? Idk just throwing out ideas. Keep up the great work Ame :3

• Veterans

NICE AND POWERFULL MOUNTAIN FIELD EFFECTS!

In all seriousness gj Developing team,we'll have a lot more fun with this...though I'd still like to see the gust and twister etc make Corey's poison mist field into his usual poison field since it was there before the mist even came on.

>Old Faces

SHADE!?!?!?!??
FLOBOT?!?!?!!?!?!
JULLLLLIIIIIIAAAAAA!?!?!?!??!?!?

The hype is real.

Edited by Azeria

>Old Faces

SHADE!?!?!?!??

FLOBOT?!?!?!!?!?!

JULLLLLIIIIIIAAAAAA!?!?!?!??!?!?

The hype is real.

But Azery you completely forgot about Victoria/Serra tho :[... Actually at this point can Luna, Radomus and Adrienn be considered old faces? I wonder what you have planned Ame. However I know that whatever you do with the story, it will all turn out great :]

I have to say, Pokemon Reborn is one of the most excellent games I have ever seen.

I'm addicted and I have some of the biggest exams coming up in a week and I haven't started studying because i'm trying to solve puzzles on here.

You did too amazing of a job here Ame, can't wait for future updates!

• Administrators

In all seriousness gj Developing team,we'll have a lot more fun with this...though I'd still like to see the gust and twister etc make Corey's poison mist field into his usual poison field since it was there before the mist even came on.

That change has also already been made.

• Upvote 1

sweet! new fields!

Guess from now on we have to resort to a different tactic against Blake.

but... really Ame? FROZEN reference?

Didn't we all suffer enough of that already on the internet? (it's a good movie nontheless...)

You could have gone a step further and instead of having a Weavile in the picture have a Beartic/Regice/Abamosnow named Olaf (I just realised we don't have a genuine 'Snowman'-Pokemon... huh...) or a Jynx named Elsa.

And now... I got this song stuck in my head again after months... thanks xD

• Upvote 1

New fields cool! I have a question though:

Why are wind/flying moves stronger in them? Yes i know that wind in the mountains is (relatively) stronger but it's not always windy up there so i don't really understand.

Awesome fields and much needed! No more diving on top of a mountain though, which was hillarious.

Given how wind is formed (atm pressure) it makes sense for flying attacks to be stronger on the mountains + you probably have nothing, bar some trees, to stop the wind or reduce its power.

Thunder is going to be OP in these fields.

One question: Shouldn't Sunny Day turn the snowy mountain into a normal one after some turns? (eg 4 or 5)

Awwyeah, power to the Flying types! They tend to be on the bad side of the deal with rocky environments, so it's cool to see their moves powered up on the new fields.

And as for familiar faces, I hope that means we get to see Florinia again <3 She's one of my favourites and really deserves a comeback.

Wait Weavile?

Sneasel for next episode comfirmed.

Vinny freakout also confirmed~

Edited by Ama

• Administrators

One question: Shouldn't Sunny Day turn the snowy mountain into a normal one after some turns? (eg 4 or 5)

If anything, it should be the opposite. It takes like forever for snow to melt off of mountain peaks, even through sunlight and summer, because it's still so cold up there. Or at least, that's the case for the 14'ers around here.

Well, Thunder has always been a lil bit of a misnomer for the move, since it is merely the sound that's caused by lightning.

The move's descriptions do refer to the target being struck by a lightning bolt/thunder bolt, though, so yeah, whatevs.

I'll be glad I have some Eletric-resistant team members. That Thunder accuracy is frightening, especially since the attack gets boosted power on the mountain field.

Sounds like a great environment for Mamoswine though.